Chapter 24 I Love You!

Wonyoung's POV

A lot has been happening. We had our first comeback as IVE with the song "Live Dive," Yeonjun oppa and Minju unnie are becoming even more closer, and Taehyun and Yujin have been getting even close than before. I often visited the hospital to see Kai, he hasn't been awake since saving me from Lee Gyu who's currently in jail which I heard from Yeonjun oppa who interrogated him. As for me I've been feeling good. Sure I can't really hang out with Kai, but I know now that he wouldn't want me to feel down. Using the chance of being able to see him able allowed me to motivate myself to do well with singing and dancing.

Shortly after my comeback, I got to reunite with Chaewon unnie who's changed to Hybe and they're gonna debut as Le Sserafim on the same month as TXT's comeback. I also got to learn more about the concept of the new mini album TXT is making. Which is the experience of a first breakup which has denial, dejection, anger, and loss. Taehyun further helped us with our vocals as some netizens believe that our vocals were our weakest part.

"Hey Kai," I said. I was visiting him on the 16th of April. He's still sleeping, but his wounds were completely healed. Good news was that he would live because he didn't lose too much blood even though it looked like he lost a lot. "So we just had our second comeback and it delivered well to our fans. I wish you were there to watch us preform. I miss having you, you were always my bright light since our childhood. I hope you're sleeping peacefully, I don't want you waking up on the wrong side of the bed."

I left the hospital after taking time to visit him. I had my manager drive me back to the dorm with nothing else to do. As I open the door I saw Taehyun and Yujin playing video games in the living room. "Ya what are you playing?" I asked.

"Taehyun is teaching me how to play Mario Kart," Yujin said.

"Taehyun-ah did you get the new tracks?"

"Yeah I did, the new tracks are fun. Yujin has been watching me play with Beomgyu earlier and she wants to play," Taehyun said.

"Yujin ah, Taehyun oppa will destroy you. He's way too good he keeps beating me and Beomgyu!"

"We'll see about that. Taehyun start 200cc Rainbow Road!"

"Sure thing Yujin."

I sat next to Beomgyu and Rei who were watching them play. "Beomgyu why aren't you playing?"

"I don't want to keep losing to him!" he shouted.

"And you're just sulking?" Rei said.

"I need a break okay!"

"Sure thing." We watched both of them play one cup and they ended up tying for first after four races. "How?? We could never get as far as to tie with him!"

"Yujin ah how did you manage to tie with Taehyun ah?!" Beomgyu shouted.

"I've observed how he plays," she said.

"She learned from the best," Taehyun said.

"Let's play a different game. One where the five of us can play?" I suggested.

"Alright then let's go!" Rei said ready to join in. We played games together for a couple hours with Liz joining us in between. When it got late, Taehyun and Beomgyu left leaving all of us to just go to sleep.

The next day I had to do a photoshoot today. I've gotten myself ready ahead of time before and my manager drove me to where I'm having my photoshoot. I really only had to do a couple poses and after that I went out and got myself lunch. Afterwards I went back to the dorms and took a much needed rest. I fell asleep on the couch after I got settled down.