Chapter 4 Where everything goes Wrong (Wonyoung's POV)

"Come on Wonyoung, when will you confess your feelings to Huening Kai?" Yujin said.

"Wha?!" I screamed.

"You keep telling us that you want to tell him how you feel eventually. Christmas and New Year is coming, that's the perfect time for you!" Rei said.

"I don't know..."

"He loves you! Don't get any doubt of that," Yujin said.

I sighed. "Fine, I'll do it shortly after Christmas!"

"That's the spirit girl, now we should plan this out!" Rei said.

"I'll think of something..."

It's currently December 13th, I have plenty of time to prepare how I'm going to tell Kai my feelings for him. Just then Leeseo came up to me. "Yes Leeseo?"

"Unnie what are you doing?" she asked.

"I'm preparing something for later this month."

"What for?"

"It has to do with Kai."

"Kai oppa? What are you doing with him."

"That's a story for a different time," I said.

"Unnieeeeeee," Leeseo complained.

"Sorry, but can you leave me alone please? I need to concentrate."

"Fine."

Leeseo left and I began thinking about what I'm going to do. I began thinking what would Kai like? I know he has a strong passion for music, but there isn't a musical theater we could go to. Movies would be out of the question too because there isn't anything in particular that Kai had interest to see. How the hell is it so far to think of something my best friend would like and we've been best friends for a decade! We could go to America? No, not the best idea since we have a lot of fans in America. I decided this would just be a topic for a different day.

Nothing really happened much on the 14th, but on the 15th I couldn't quite give it thought because of a concert we had scheduled that day. After two more days of thought I decided to meet up with Beomgyu and Taehyun and ask them what I should do. We met up at a Starbucks in Seoul and began our discussion.

"So you want to figure out what you want to do for Huening Kai?" Beomgyu asked.

"Yeah, I'm planning on confessing to him. I'm done waiting, doesn't matter what kind of outcome it is, I get this feeling of hesitation out of myself."

"So you plan on doing this after Christmas?" Taehyun added.

"Somewhere after yeah, so any ideas?" I asked.

"Maybe go ice skating in Olympic Park? That's a nice romantic space to do a sport, then perhaps go get dinner at some kind of fancy restaurant?" Taehyun said.

"Oh! After that take him to the Starlight Garden Festival, he's never seen it so now's the opportunity!" Beomgyu said.

"Okay thank you for the advice oppas!" I said and stood up.

"No problem, it's good to be able to help out a friend," Beomgyu replied.

"See you around," Taehyun said.

I now had a plan for after Christmas, but I should also get him something for Christmas. It wasn't too hard to figure out, I know he likes penguins so perhaps something to do with penguins. I found a penguin plushie so I decided to buy him that. Now it was time to get ready. I started by booking a trip to the Starlight Garden Festival for the 28th. Next I began wrapping Kai's present, I had Gaeul unnie help me as the oldest out of all of us. I got a reservation for a restaurant on the 28th and I plan on telling him to hang out on the 28th. Beomgyu came by and gave me a present from Kai, since he was there I gave Beomgyu the present and told him it was for Kai on the day of Christmas. Days past since planning and now it's the 27th. I decided to text him now to meet with me on the 28th.