Chapter 29 Commence ACT:LOVESICK!

Kai's POV

Today is the day for our first concert in our world tour. We all wore our first set of stage outfits for the concert and I'm looking stylish I gotta say. Wonyoung should be arriving soon. For now it was just the five of us, and I'm pretty sure people like Minju noona and everyone in IVE were gonna watch too. I decided check my phone while my stylist was doing my make up. While checking my phone, someone touch the back of my neck. "AH!" I shouted and fell off the chair.

"Oh sorry I didn't mean to surprise you that badly!" I turned and saw Wonyoung greeting me.

"You look gorgeous!" I said. Wonyoung was wearing a vibrant black dress for the Lonely Boy song.

"Thanks, but you look even more stunning!" she said. "Good luck out there! Not that you need it of course!"

"Thanks make sure you ease yourself too, don't want you feeling nervous."

"Will do Hyuka!"

"Huening it's time!" Beomgyu said.

"Coming! Goodbye for now my love!" I said and kissed Wonyoung.

"Bye bye," she said.

We got onstage and we began our concert. The audience cheered for us and luckily there was a special viewing window for vips from the other side of the stadium which was far away, but I can see Minju noona and IVE from there. We all walked down the steps slowly before performing our first song of the concert 0X1=Lovesong. I mainly focused on doing the choreography and singing so I didn't feel much anxiety going into the concert. After we finished our first song we took time to talk in between songs.

"One dream! Hello we're Tomorrow X Together!" we shouted and fans cheered.

"Hey guys I'm Soobin!" Soobin hyung shouted.

"Hey guys it's Huening Kai!" I shouted.

"Hey guys this is Beomgyu!" Beomgyu shouted.

"Sup guys I'm Yeonjun!" Yeonjun hyung shouted.

"Hey this is Taehyun!" Taehyun shouted. The fans roared with excitement for each one of us.

"MOA are you enjoying the concert!?" Taehyun asked. The audience shouted with a yes!

"Glad to hear it MOA, you know I'm feeling nervous going into this, but I will pull myself through for you!" Beomgyu said.

"MOA thank you for coming today, you have no idea how great it is to have our first world tour and what better than to begin in Seoul?!" Yeonjun shouted.

"We have many tracks we've chosen to perform and we're glad we can do this live with you MOA!" Soobin shouted.

"We'll do our best to make sure you have a great time MOA!" I shouted and all the fans cheered. We then sang the chorus of 0X1=Lovesong with MOA singing along too before we moved onto our next songs and had a couple of in between breaks. We had to go backstage multiple times during the concert for a few outfit changes. After quite a long time, it was time to perform Lonely Boy with Wonyoung.

"Are you nervous?" I asked her.

"Yes... I'm scared of thinking about our fans bashing us..." Wonyoung said.

"And I thought they said we'd make a great ship?" I said and showed her a picture of us on the internet.

"That's edited!" she said.

"Okay you're right, I'm afraid too. But we're in this together. So what if we're bashed? If we're happy together than that's enough for me!"

"Thanks Hyuka, you never fail to encourage me. Kai can I ask you something?"