Chapter 13 Reunion

Wonyoung's POV

Why do I keep looking down on myself? It isn't my fault Kai got ran over, but why do I still feel distraught from it? Kai was sleeping in his air mattress next to the window. It was late at night and I'm the only one who was still up. Maybe let's try shopping tomorrow? I walked into my room and fell fast asleep on my bed. As much as I don't want to reimagine that incident, it keeps playing through my head on repeat.

Next morning I felt rather lazy to get up. Maybe I didn't get enough rest? Either way, Kai is going out with me again. Kai was already in the kitchen, dressed and eating cereal. "Morning," he said.

"Hey, when did you wake up?" I asked.

"At 7:30 I got a good night's rest."

"Do you want to go out again? I'm gonna go shopping and I might need some help."

"Sure, but I better not be carrying all of the bags!" he said rather aggressively.

"Umm why?"

"I think I remember how annoying it is to carry a whole lot of bags at once." I immediately remember a couple months back to when Kai and I were last shopping together.

"Okay I'll only make you carry one," I said.

"I'm down now!" Kai said.

We both left the dorm and our manager drove us to the city. He told us to be careful and make sure I don't lose Kai. Kai and I walked together with our identities concealed with our masks and hoods. We went into the shopping center and from there we started shopping.

"Wonyoung where are we going first?" Kai asked.

"I got the perfect place follow me!" I said and started running.

"W-Wait!" Kai said.

I ran to one of many clothing stores in this area, I planned on buying some new clothes for Kai too since he needs some too. Inside I looked in the men section of the store to try to find something. I came across this green hoodie that I thought would look nice on him since green is one of his favorite colors. I found black jeans together and I figured Kai would look stylish wearing that. "Hey Kai can you try this on?"

No answer. "Kai?" I turned around and Kai was nowhere to be found. Oh no... How did I lose him? I carelessly lost sight of him while shopping!

Kai's POV

It's been 30 minutes since I lost track of Wonyoung, I swear if she is my best friend she wouldn't ditch me like this or at least that's what I think. "Wonyoung? Jeez where did you go?" I said under my breath. I decided to run and find a place to sit down and call her, as I was turning a corner however I bumped into someone.

"Owwwwww," we both said. I stood up and took a look at the girl. She had long black hair, like Wonyoung, but she looked much different than her.

"I'm sorry miss I didn't see you there," I said and reached my hand out for her.

"Thank you, I'm sorry I bumped into you," she said.

"No problem, now if you excuse me I have to find my friend-"

"Who are you?" she asked.

"Um I'm not sure I should tell you..." I said.

"Why?"