Chapter 12 Interview

Wonyoung's POV

It's now the beginning of February, I had four months left to help him remember before TXT's comeback. I've tried a lot of things such as feeding him, calling him nicknames the other usually give him, or even making him watch his music videos and still had no luck. He's became more open to me as a result as well as Rei who often hung out with us. Today was just a normal day for all of us and we didn't really have plans for today. Yujin went out for a short amount of time and came back with breakfast. We even brought grape juice which actually sparked my mind.

"Unnie can I have this for a second?" I asked.

"Yeah sure why?" she asked.

"I have a brilliant idea!" I grabbed a glass cup and poured grape juice in it. Kai who was lying down on the couch using his phone and he looked at me as I approached him.

"What is it?" he asked.

"Here drink this."

"What is that?"

"It's grape juice, your favorite drink!" I said.

"If you say so then," he said and took the glass and drank the juice. "It's good!"

"So did you remember anything?"

"I think I remember how good this is." I stood there dumbfounded. How hard do I need to think about his favorite things? I tried his favorite drink now, Rei baked his favorite egg tarts and none of it worked. I had to dig much deeper.

"Unnie are you there?" Leeseo asked.

"Oh yeah, I was just thinking. It's so hard to think of something he likes that will help him remember anything!" I complained.

"Maybe watch some TV and maybe there's something he likes?" Leeseo suggested.

"Sure I'll give that a try. Kai do you want to watch TV with me?"

"Sure I have nothing else to do," he said.

"Can I join you unnie, oppa?" Leeseo asked.

"Of course you can," I said. We gathered everyone else to the living room and we all watched. We turned on the TV and we watched a horror movie because I know Kai did mention he liked a horror movie.

The movie had a pleasant start, but tension slowly rised and at one point and we eventually got into the jumpscare. "AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!" most of us screamed except for Rei and Kai. Rei liked horror movies while Kai was simply confused. I clinged on to Kai out of fear.

"Wonyoung, what are you doing?"

"Oh I'm sorry, is this bothering you?" I asked him.

"Yeah, but I guess you can keep holding onto me if you want," he said.

"Alright, but can we please change it? I can't take another one!" I asked.

"Same please, anything but this!" Liz pleaded.

"Fine I'll find something," Yujin said. I went to the bathroom to relax myself a little bit before going back. I rinsed my face with water to help me forget all about the horror movie we just watched and then I heard someone knock.

"Don't kill me!!" I screamed.

"Wonyoung it's just me," Rei said through the door.

"What is it?"

"Come out quick, Yeonjun oppa is on the news," she said.

"Yeonjun oppa!?" I said and quickly finished up and went back into the living room. "Did I miss the beginning?"