Chapter 22 Where Are You?

Wonyoung's POV

Why? Kai why would you agree with them? This wasn't meant to happen. You'd really let them stop you? I might be feeling selfish, but I just needed you to listen to what I had to say!

I've been keeping quiet from everyone for the last two days. I wasn't actually having this. Kai has amnesia so he couldn't tell when I lied right. Today was the day I'm just going out without supervision. It does sound stupid, but I'm taking some precautions. I know the time everybody wakes up by now, so I'll just have to leave earlier.

I've woken up now and I just have to leave without waking anybody waking up. I made sure I quietly get dressed and leave my room without Kai waking up. I managed to not wake him up so I left the dorm without anybody knowing. I left to go to the city.

Kai's POV

I woke up in Wonyoung's room once again. I looked over and noticed she wasn't in her room. "Oh so she's already awake." I walked outside of the room and to find that everyone else was awake, but Wonyoung was still nowhere to be found. "Guys where's Wonyoung?"

"She's not sleeping with?" Rei said.

"No I thought she was awake, have you seen her?"

"No it was just us and now you're awake," Gaeul said.

"... Don't tell me..."

"She left the dorm by herself?!" Yujin exclaimed. "How did none of us notice?"

"She must've woken up early," Liz said.

"We need to find unnie!" Leeseo said.

"I'm calling Taehyun!" Yujin said and quickly dialed her phone for his contact.

"Hello Yujin? It's morning maybe some other-" Taehyun said before getting cut off.

"Taehyun it's an emergency! Wonyoung left the dorm without supervision!" Yujin shouted.

"Oh shoot... I'll be right there soon!" Yujin hung up the phone.

"Guys can you track her location?" Rei asked.

"I think she's turned her phone off I'm not tracking her location," Gaeul said.

"Let's wait for him to arrive we'll need help searching for her," I said. 

Taehyun eventually arrived, he also brought Yeonjun, Soobin, Beomgyu, and Minju with him. Minju looked distressed when she arrived. "What happened to Wonyoung?!" she asked.

"She's gone, we can't find her location nor call her!" Yujin said.

"What should we do?" Beomgyu said.

"We look for her!" Yeonjun said.

"How? We don't necessarily know where she is," Liz asked.

"Wonyoung doesn't have a driver's license so she couldn't have driven away. She would have to walk."

"So that means she's gonna be in the city for awhile," Soobin said.

"Right! So let's drive there and find her," Taehyun said.

"Yeonjun hyung drove a van here so we can fit everyone," Beomgyu said.

"Okay let's go find her," I said. We left the dorm and got into a van and Yeonjun drives us to the city.