Chapter 27 Joining the Tour

Yeonjun's POV

I'm finally done doing the MC for today. God that was tiring, I invited Minju to come over since we were both done with our schedules. I picked up Minju and we drove back to my dorm. "Yeonjun is everyone else home?" Minju asked.

"Only Kai I'm pretty sure, Soobin is at the company, and Beomgyu was doing a photoshoot but he's on is way home, and I have no idea what Taehyun is doing."

"Maybe Taehyun is helping with the tour preparations. Like booking flight tickets and deciding on venues to use."

"Doubt it, he would've gone with Soobin if that were true."

"Let's go inside and give Huening some company eh?"

"True, we all kind of left him alone for a couple of hours now." We both went inside the dorm and the apartment was clean. I looked at the trash bin and the whole thing is filled up. "Kai must've cleaned the place or something-"

"Yeonjun look," Minju called out for me. I walked to where Minju was pointing and in the living room Kai and Wonyoung were fast asleep together and by the looks of it they were watching TV.

"Oh hey they were watching The Fault Is Not Your Yours, the drama you were in."

"You're right, it's been so long since I've acted in that."

"Should we wake them up Minju?"

"No, let them be. Plus they seem comfortable."

"Alright then."

"Here Yeonjun you get some rest, I'll cook something for you. Is there anything you'd like?"

"Maybe fried rice..."

"Okay then. I'll make you fried rice," Minju said and went to the kitchen.

"How should I tease them?" I asked myself. I grabbed my phone and took a photo of both of them. After 30 minutes Minju finished cooking fried rice for the both of us. We both ate our fried rice and sat down on the couch.

"How did they even fall asleep in the first place?"

"Kai must've been tired from the comeback show. Wonyoung probably fell asleep after him."

"Hmmm?" Kai was slowly waking up from his slumber. "Yeonjun hyung, Minju noona? What are you both doing here?"

"We both had dinner here. Both of you maknaes were already asleep," Minju said.

Kai's POV

"Wonyoung wake up," I said shaking her body.

"Hyuka let me sleep moreeeeee," she complained in her sleep.

"No you actually need to wake up!"

"Fine..." Wonyoung opened her eyes. "Minju unnie Yeonjun oppa?"

"Surprise! We even got a photo of both of you sleeping together," Yeonjun hyung said as he showed us a phot of both of us sleeping.

"Hyung delete it!"

"Probably not, I'll use this for whenever you ever tease me again."

"But you're from the 20th century... Uh I mean-"

"Get your ass over here!" Yeonjun hyung shouted and started chasing me towards my room and started beating the hell out of me.

"I'm sorry hyung it's just a joke!"

I came out with some injuries that were luckily not too bad. Minju noona and Wonyoung laughed upon seeing me injured. "Oppa gave you quite a beating," Wonyoung said further flustering me. "That aside, are you okay!?"

"I'm fine," I laughed a little. "This is just like another Tuesday."

"Oppa you injured him too much!"

"Sorry Wonyoung, he should've known better," Yeonjun hyung said.

"So Wonyoung it's getting late right now, how about we drop you off home?" I said.

"Awww, but I wanted to stay a bit longer." Wonyoung then pouted.

"Please? Everyone else is also coming home."

"Okay okay only because you need to prepare for your upcoming tour," she said. "Minju unnie are you coming?"

"Yeah I should be going home too." We drove Wonyoung and Minju noona to their respective dorms and said goodbye to them before we went back to the dorm. Once we were back, everyone else had arrived home.

"Ya what took you so long?" Beomgyu asked.

"We dropped Minju and Wonyoung back to their dorms. How was the photoshoot?" Yeonjun hyung asked.

"It took longer than expected."

"We have half of our world tour props ready," Soobin hyung said.

"Taehyun where have you been?" I asked him.

"I've been out," he said and pointed to a bag of groceries.

"So let's have dinner?" Soobin said.

"Hyung and I already had dinner, you three go on ahead."

I flopped onto my bed that I didn't even bother changing my position because I was way too tired to put myself in a more comfortable position so I was stuck like this.

Wonyoung's POV

It's been a week now after TXT's comeback show. I haven't contacted with Hyuka much because I know he's hard at work with helping with the tour preparations. In fact right now, my manager is taking me to the Hybe building after receiving an email from them to ask for permission for me to not only preform in Seoul when the tour starts, but also in the U.S. We arrived at the Hybe building where Kai greeted us.

"Wonyoung! Glad you can make it. Our company really wants you to come along with us during the tour."

"Yeah, manager is here on behalf of my company. They're ready to give your company their answer."

"Do you know what their answer is?"

"We haven't decided yet, we're gonna have to hear what your company has to say."

"Why is it a hard question to answer?"

"They plan for us to have another comeback in August, and from what your company said the tour ends on October."

"Let's see their answer for ourselves yeah?"

"Mhm." Kai accompanied me and my manager to the office of their manager Jisoo.

"Jisoo nim they're here," Kai said.

"Alright thank you for guiding them here Kai. So anyways you've seen the email I sent you regarding if we could have permission to bring Jang Wonyoung along in the tour," Jisoo nim said.

"What's your schedule for their performances?" my manager asked. Jisoo gave my manager a paper with the concert dates listed. "What will you do in between July and September?"

"Good question, we'll simply have a break in August and resume on September."

"Okay this was hard to decide since we're preparing IVE for their next comeback in August, since you're taking a break in August I can allow Wonyoung to come with TXT." Kai and I immediately rejoiced over their statement and both of our managers smiled at us.

"Well your answer clearly made both of them happy," Jisoo nim said.

"Wonyoung you actually get to come! This makes the tour much better!" Kai said.

"I'm so happy I get to preform alongside you for the first time!"

"Well I'm gonna take my leave now, Wonyoung?"

"Coming! I'll see you soon okay Hyuka?"

"Yeah I'm looking forward for it!" Kai said before I left the building.

_____________________________________________________________________________

That's gonna be the end of this chapter thank you for reading, see you soon!