Chapter 18 Lonely Boy

Wonyoung's POV

It's now March and we were finally getting back to doing actual work this time. Now we have to record the music video for "Love Dive." We have our comeback in April so we needed to get this done so we can have the music video uploaded. The first photo shoot wasn't anything too crazy it was just used for the promotion video for the song. We did pair shoots too which I got paired up with Rei for. The shooting only lasted a three days so we were good. We made sure to also properly congratulate Yeonjun oppa and Minju unnie for getting together and their parents were happy about their relationship. I asked my manager about Kai's sleeping situation and he said it's up to me.

Taking matters into my own hands, I decided on where Kai will sleep from now. "Hey remember when you asked me about your whole sleeping situation?"

"Yeah what about it?" Kai answered.

"Well I decided and you're gonna sleep with me!" I said.

"On the floor?"

"Are you a pabo or not? You're sleeping on the bed obviously! Sleeping on the floor isn't good for you!" I said.

"What about you then?"

"I'm also gonna sleep on the bed."

"W-What!?" Kai shouted. His face red as a tomato upon hearing that.

"I'll have a pillow in between and the bed is spacious so that shouldn't be a problem."

"Okay, but are you sure you're o-okay with letting a b-boy in a girl's room?"

"... No more questions! Just bring your stuff here and let's get some sleep."

Kai brought his stuff inside my room. Even I can't believe I'm letting him sleep with me, but he can't just keep sleeping on an air mattress. We gotten settled onto my bed. I put one of my pillows in between to identify what our boundaries were. Kai fell asleep quickly, but I stayed up for a little bit longer. Kai was very quiet when he slept, there was no snoring and the only sound I could hear was him breathing. "Good night Hyuka," I said before going to sleep.

Next morning, Yeonjun oppa called me to meey up and discuss something with me. He also told me to bring Kai along with me. We met in front of an ice cream shop as Yeonjun oppa and Soobin oppa were sitting down outside while waiting for us. "Hi oppas! What do you guys need?"

Yeonjun oppa and Soobin oppa looked at each other for a moment and sighed. "How's he coming along?" Soobin oppa asked.

"He's remembering a little bit. Though, only the basic ones like things he likes or fears."

"I see, well we haven't had Lonely Boy recorded yet. I'm assuming you see where this is going?" Yeonjun oppa asked.

"So you want us to come back with you right now and record the song?" Kai asked.

"Yeah, but not right now. Well we are already at an ice cream shop so do you guys want ice cream?"

"Yes! Kai come on do you want some?" I asked rather enthusiastically.

"I guess, what flavors are there?"

"Come inside and see for yourself," Soobin said.

"Yeonjun oppa what are you getting?" I asked.

"Isn't it obvious? Of course I'm getting mint chocolate!" he said proudly.

"Oh no..." Soobin said realizing that he is with three mint chocolate lovers.