Chapter 32 Yujin's Delight

Wonyoung's POV

It's been two weeks since we threw the party for Kai and Yeonjun oppa. Now our groups were getting ready for MMA 2022 and MAMA 2022. We had a few weeks left for MMA so we prioritized that first. Hyuka and his group are working hard too I'm sure of it. We were on a break right now as we practiced our MMA choreography all morning now. Yujin seemed like she was in a hurry.

"Yujin unnie?"

"What is it Wonyoung?"

"What's the rush?"

"I'm going shopping that's all."

"Are you sure?"

"Y-Yes!" Yujin quickly left after that.

Suddenly Hyuka called me. I immediately picked up. "Hey Wonyoung... Was Yujin acting weird?" he asked.

"Yes wait, how do you know??"

"Taehyun was acting weird so I figured it had something to do with her."

"So what are you gonna do?"

"I'm following him obviously," he said. "And you?"

"I might follow her now. It gives me an excuse to see you again," I said.

"Alright then see you."

I quietly followed Yujin unnie as she left the Starship building. Yujin simply walked to the train station. I never took the subway in my life so I had no idea what I was about to do. I kept secretly following Yujin as I copied everything she did to get her ticket. Thankfully I was able to get mine quickly before she could stray far enough from me. I made sure to not sit too close to Yujin and I sat at least two rows away from her. The subway started moving and... I hated it. This was the first time I used the subway and I don't know why but I felt motion sick. I think I had subway motion sickness. I tried not to puke while on the subway but it took a whole hour of riding on this thing before Yujin finally got out.

First thing she did was go inside the restroom so I puked inside one of the trash cans. I don't want to ride the subway again! Yujin came out of the restroom shortly after and it was time to keep following her. Once back above ground I followed her all the way to a totally different park I wasn't familiar with. I saw Yujin walking towards a boy on a bench and without surprise it was Taehyun. From the distance I noticed Kai waving for me behind a bush so I tried acting natural while walking towards Kai.

"Hey how was it following her?" Kai asked.

"Horrible, I never want to take the subway again..." I said.

"You look like you've been through a lot."

"I got motion sick."

"Oh here maybe this will help." Kai patted my back and I began to feel better.

"Thank you, you're the best!"

We began to listen close to their conversation as we sneaked closer.

"So um I'm glad you came..." Taehyun said.

"Thanks I guess so what now?" Yujin asked.

"Wanna go get something to eat?"

"Sure!" Yujin squealed like a puppy. The two then began to leave the park.

"Quick follow them!" I said and we followed them.

Taehyun's POV

This is so awkward, I can't find the words I want to say to her! I don't want Yujin to think I'm some sort of weirdo by the end of the day. We both haven't said a word to each other and this was getting concerning so I decided to try and start a conversation. "So is there anything you want to eat?" I asked.