Chapter 10 Bad News

Wonyoung's POV

I was lounging in the living room of our dorm, since I stayed the whole night at the hospital I felt uncomfortable. I was watching a movie on our TV when suddenly I receive a text from my phone. I felt lazy trying to get up, but can you blame me? I wasn't sleeping on nothing but a chair last night and my body didn't feel comfortable. I reached my phone and found out Yeonjun was texting me.

Yeonjun: Wonyoung you there?

Wonyoung: Yeah I'm here, what's wrong?

Yeonjun: We need to talk, it's about Kai...

Wonyoung: What happened?

Yeonjun: I'll explain later, bring everyone else too
I'm certain two boys would also like
 to see Yujin and Rei. We'll visit you guys.

Wonyoung: Okay then I'll see you later

Yeonjun oppa and the others were coming over here? It's about Kai too. I hope the amnesia isn't causing too many problems. I barged into Rei's room and told her to tell the others to expect the TXT members to show up. After that, I fell on the couch. My body just felt weak from how I was positioned when I slept last night.

Can Kai preform while he has amnesia? I'm worried for him because he forgot everything about being an idol. He wouldn't even know why random people would mob him and self defense might kick in, starting many controversies. Leeseo walked out of her room, feeling bored she decided to approach me.

"Hey unnie?" she asked.

"Leeseo need anything?"

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, just tired. I didn't really get the best sleep in the world."

"Make sure you rest well unnie."

"Thank you," I said.

"Do you think oppa will remember everything soon?"

"I don't know how amnesia gets treated, but I'll find a way for him to remember. We'll have your Kai oppa back soon." Leeseo smiled as she also settled herself on the couch.

A few hours later, Yeonjun oppa and the others arrived. They didn't bring Kai with them which made me even more curious. "Welcome guys, please make yourselves at home," Gaeul unnie said.

"Thanks and pardon the intrusion," Soobin oppa said.

"So cut to the chase," I said. "What do you want to talk about?"

"Yeah about that. Kai isn't struggling with his vocals, but his dancing..." Yeonjun oppa said.

"So that means?" Rei asked.

"It means we might have to continue as Tomorrow X Together with temporarily four of us," Beomgyu said.

"No, but-" Yujin said.

"The director said that, we might have to break that news on late April," Taehyun said.

"And you're okay with this?" Liz asked. "You all have a relationship like a family and with one of them out of commission, it feels incomplete."

"Liz!" I said.

"No it's fine Wonyoung, she is right," Taehyun said. "It doesn't feel right when one of us is missing."

"So where is Kai oppa?" Leeseo asked.

"We left him in the apartment, don't worry he's being supervised so he doesn't accidentally burn the place down or something," Yeonjun oppa said in which Yujin silently laughed.

 "So how will you do things with only four people? You know sing and dance?" Liz asked.

"We'll try to make it work for the four of us," Beomgyu replied.

"Wonyoung, are you alright?" Soobin oppa asked.

"Unnie?" Leeseo asked.

"I've decided," I said.

"Decided? On what?" Yujin asked.

"I want to help Kai, I want to help him get his memories back!"

"Wonyoung, I like your enthusiasm but do you even know what you're doing?" Taehyun asked.

"Yes I do, and I want to help him. He's helped me so much so it's my turn to help him. So is it okay for you guys to leave Kai in my care until he regains them?" I asked.

"Normally I'd be against the idea, but Huening Kai could use a lot of help so that's a yes," Soobin said.

"Thank you oppa, I will try to help him remember before your comeback in May!"

"Before their comeback? Wonyoung that's a short amount of time," Rei said.

"It's worth a shot, even if I don't manage to do it before their next comeback I want him to at least try and remember."

"We will leave him in your hands Wonyoung," Yeonjun oppa said. "Give us updates regularly when you get the chance."

"Sure thing oppa!" I said.

Yeonjun oppa left the building to get Kai, leaving us with just the three TXT members. We had Taehyun cook us dinner and he went all out, he cooked pork belly and kimchi fried rice both which were very good. We made sure to leave some left for Yeonjun oppa and Kai when they come back. Not too long after dinner, Yeonjun oppa did come back with Kai this time with a suitcase.

"Hey nice to see you so soon again!" said and waved at Kai.

"Um, thanks? Why am I here?" Kai asked.

"Listen Kai," Yeonjun said. "We're gonna leave you in the hands of your best friend, and she will try to help you remember everything."

"Wait so I'm staying with... Six girls?!" Kai said in shock. "For how long!?"

"I don't know, however long it takes for you to regain your memories," Yeonjun oppa said.

"I-Is it okay w-with them?" Kai asked.

"Don't worry we'll take care of you," I said reaching my hand out for him.

"Thanks... Wonyoung," Kai said still trying to get used to names.

"Yeonjun oppa what are you all gonna do now?" Yujin asked.

"We need to get back to our place," Yeonjun oppa said.

"Alright we'll see you around," Taehyun said.

"Bye," Leeseo said and waved.

Yeonjun oppa and the others left our dorm leaving us with Kai. Once they left I asked him if he wanted to do anything, he refused saying that he's fine and sat on the couch. This saddened me because this was the first time my best friend has refused to do anything with me.

"Maybe he needs a little time to open up to you Wonyoung," Rei said.

"Let's just leave him alone for the time being, we should respect his privacy," Gaeul unnie said. They're right, it will take some time for him to open up to us because right now we're strangers to him.

"Here he can sleep using this in the mean time," Liz said and brought a deflated air mattress and a pillow and blanket.

"Kai, you will be sleeping in this okay? Let us know if it isn't comfortable to your liking okay?" Yujin said.

"Okay... thanks," he said and we had the mattress get inflated in the living room. By the time it was finished we all got some sleep.

________________________________________________________________________________

Double update this time, if you're enjoying this then that's awesome. Hope you enjoy the next chapter as well.