Chapter 3 Debut Practice

Kai's POV

I wonder what Wonyoung wants right now. Conveniently after we finish the LO$ER=LOVER music video I guess she wants to talk about it.

Wonyoung: Kai can we hang out again?

Kai: Yeah I'm down.

Wonyoung: Can you bring everyone else this time?

Kai: Everyone?

Wonyoung: Yeah, I'll bring my friends too don't worry

Kai: Where should we meet up?

Wonyoung: Meet us at Dobong-gu.

Kai: Sounds good see you!

Wonyoung: Bye Kai.

Maybe she wants to introduce everyone else, excluding Yujin to everyone else in my group. I left my room and my hyungs were just chilling in the living room watching on the TV. "Guys!" I said and got their attention.

"What is it Huening ah?" Beomgyu asked.

"What do you need Jeong?" Yeonjun said using the nickname he calls me combining both of my parents' surnames. He'd usually called me that to tease me or if I piss him off like I did when calling him "pabo" during a livestream. 

"Wonyoung wants me to meet up with her, but she wants me to bring y'all along too."

"Wonyoung? Your childhood friend you express a lot of interest for?" Soobin hyung said.

"Y-yes..."

"It's obvious you're in love with her, but why does she want to bring us?" Taehyun asked. They only seen Wonyoung for a total of five times, but despite that, they get along nicely.

"As you all know, back in April IZ*ONE disbanded. So Wonyoung as well as Yujin are debuting again in a new group called IVE and she wants to introduce them to you guys," I said.

"Sure might as well come," Yeonjun said. Soobin and the others agreed to come.

"Great let's go!" I said.

We left our apartment, we weren't accompanied by any security so that's our only concern. We made it to our destination with no problem however luckily. There I finally saw Wonyoung again with her group and as we approach them they also noticed us and everyone there gets excited and runs over to greet us.

"Kai, everyone you made it!" Wonyoung said.

"Glad we can hang out again," Beomgyu said.

"Kai desperately wanted us to come since you asked for us," Taehyun said.

"Taehyun!" I shouted. Wonyoung just giggled and Yujin approached Taehyun.

"Oh Yujin nice seeing you again," Taehyun said.

"I'm glad to see you again too Taehyun," Yujin said. I glanced over at Yeonjun hyung who approached Jiwon who was obviously staring at Yeonjun hyung.