Epilogue

Kai's POV

It's now 2028, I'm currently 23 right now. It's now been 10 years since TXT has debuted and 6 for IVE. My relationship with Wonyoung has remained strong over the course of five years. So much else has happened since then. IZ*ONE had a reunion concert in 2024, Beomgyu and Rei got together, Soobin hyung and Chaewon noona started dating a couple years back, and Yeonjun hyung married Minju noona in 2026. We were all a sobbing mess when they got married I mean this wasn't something we'd expect. Still, they both managed to make it work despite their individual schedules.

Unfortunately for some of us, we'd have to enlist in the military. Fortunately for me, I possess American citizenship along with Korean citizenship, so I'm not obliged to serve in the military. Yeonjun hyung has the same, but I don't know which one he's giving up since he was born in Korea. As for Soobin, Beomgyu, and Taehyun, they'd have to serve in the military for about 18 months when the time comes.

But enough talk about sad things, today I'm feeling great! We've really brought a better tomorrow as Tomorrow X Together to our fans. We've released so many songs that I'm glad people got to enjoy. Yeonjun hyung and Soobin hyung has also made their debut as soloists and have been successful so far, I can't help but be proud of my hyungs.

My relationship with Wonyoung keeps getting stronger too. Every chance we get, we'd go out on dates together and talk about what's been going on. Criticism has died down on IVE as they'd really start improving their singing and dance. We see each other on a regular basis and even spend the night together often.

 We see each other on a regular basis and even spend the night together often

Even so, I wanted us to be more. Through these five years I've dated Wonyoung, I've always had the urge to marry her once we turned 20. There were only two things I was concerned about on the other hand. Firstly, whether or not my company or her company will allow a marriage, well they did for Yeonjun hyung and Minju noona, but they're older than us. Secondly, I dunno if she'd say yes. She'd definitely would like it, but the circumstances of my first reason would make her hesitant at most.

I spoke with Yeonjun hyung about how I felt and he just told me to go for it and not let doubt overcome me. I was still unsure about it, but Yeonjun hyung gave me more confidence than doubt. So I decided to take the shot even if the possibility of her rejecting my proposal lingers within.

"You want this ring?" Yeonjun hyung asked as he pointed to one with diamonds.

"Yeah that looks amazing!" I said.

"Alright we're buying this for you then." Yeonjun hyung took out his wallet to pay.

"Yipeee!!!"

"Wanna make sure my dongsaeng has the best wedding ever."

"I'm flattered hyung." I was red in embarrassment. Yeonjun is really good at being attractive.

Yeonjun hyung paid for the ring and I was hopping with joy.