Chapter 31 Belated Birthday

Wonyoung's POV

It's now the two weeks since I arrived back in Korea. I reunited with my friends in IVE as well as Minju and Chaewon unnie. We had a long amount of time to get the choreography down as we finished the song recording before I left to go on the tour. Yujin is a strict leader why?? The dance is simple enough at least. Right now we were taking a break from dance practice it was also the 14th which was Kai's birthday, I feel bad I couldn't stay and celebrate with him... I looked at my phone and I got a message from Kai.

Kai: Hey Wonyoungie! How's your comeback coming along?

Wonyoung: It's going well, how is Japan Hyuka?

Kai: Great, our stage is almost fully set up!
Right now I'm doing some sightseeing with Beomgyu and Taehyun.

Wonyoung: That's wonderful, by the way Happy Birthday! Sorry I can't be there in person...

Kai: Don't worry about it, I know we're both busy!
I can't even come celebrate your birthday in person either.

Wonyoung: You're right, but I'll see you soon ok?

Kai: Yeah see you soon!

I'm sorry Hyuka I couldn't celebrate with you... Hopefully we could do something for him... That's it! After they come back from tour, we should throw a belated party for Hyuka and Yeonjun oppa. Yeonjun oppa's birthday is also during tour and we might get to celebrate it, but not with all of our friends... "Yujin unnie!" I said.

"What is it?" she asked.

"Let's meet up with our former bandmates!" I said.

"Wonyoung what are you getting at?"

"Bear with me..."

This took a few days of planning and figuring out days where our friends weren't busy but we settled on the 20th of August. Yujin and I waited near a local coffeehouse for our other friends to arrive. "Guys!" we heard Minju say as she ran towards our table.

"Unnie!" we both said and hugged her.

"So am I the first one to arrive?" Minju asked.

"Yes you are, once everyone arrives I'll explain everything," I said.

"Is it about Yeonjun oppa and Kai?" she asked.

"How did you know?" Yujin said.

"Both of their birthdays take place during the tour so I assumed it had something to do with that."

"Right let's wait for the others though," I said. We waited for a little bit and we were met with our next few familiar faces.

"Wonyoung! Yujin! Minju!" Chaewon unnie said running towards us with Sakura.

"It's so nice to see you guys again!" Sakura unnie said.

"Sakura unnie we missed you!" Yujin said and hugged her as I hugged Chaewon unnie.

"We're still waiting on a few people, we're also gonna video call Nako and Hitomi!" I said. Just then the last five that were still in Korea arrived.

"Hey it's nice to see you all again!" Eunbi unnie said.

"Oh my gosh! Guys we have so much catching up to do!" Yena unnie said.

"We really do!" Hyewon unnie said.

"How are you guys? Are you girls doing okay?" Chaeyeon unnie said.

"We're reunited at last.." Yuri unnie said with tears.