Chapter 16 Valentines

Wonyoung's POV

Days passed since bungee jumping with my friends and now it's Valentine's Day. The day where love is in the air, I don't really know if that's the case this year...  I still love Kai so much, but he's just not what he was right now. If I'm being honest, I might probably end up lecturing him instead of actually celebrating. Kai however blew away my expectations.

"Morning Wonyoung, Happy Valentine's Day," he said.

"... How did you know it was Valentine's Day?"

"Soobin ah told me about Valentine's Day and what it is." What a relief, I actually get to spend time with him instead of wasting today.

"So do you have any plans?" I asked him.

"No not really, I don't really know what to do if I'm being honest."

"Maybe go out with me?" I muttered.

"Huh?"

"N-Nothing!"

"I heard you, now say it!"

"Maybe we can both go out?"

"... Sure why not?"

"Great at what time?"

"Maybe around 6:00?"

"Okay sounds good okay see you!" Kai left rather quickly. I wonder what he's up to. Nevermind that I should also get ready for later.

"Yujin-ah!" I called for her. Yujin opened the door of her room and walked to the living room.

"Ya what is it?" she answered.

"What should I do for Kai?"

"Get him chocolate. He loves chocolate."

"I know, but I want to do something special."

"I have an idea, how about you take him to the 63 building?"

"The 63 building?"

"I heard it's a good place to go during Valentine's Day, you can take your man to the aquarium, gallery, and restaurant there. It will be the experience of a lifetime for you both."

"Okay I'll take him there then. What are you gonna do? Go out with Taehyun oppa?"

"N-No? W-Why w-would I-I w-want t-to g-go o-out w-with h-him?!" Yujin said and blushed.

"You're in denial unnie."

"S-Shut up! I'm flustered because of you!"

"Alright I'm going to get ready then, I'll see you later!" I said and left.

Kai's POV

Beomgyu and Taehyun met up with me outside IVE's dorm. They picked me up saying that could help me out today with Valentines. "So where are we going?" I asked them.

"We're getting the most important thing that boys get for Valentines!" Beomgyu said.

"What are we getting?" 

"We're getting roses," Taehyun said.

"Roses? Why roses?" 

"Commonly during Valentines Day, how would I put this? Boys usually give roses to girls they care about, ones that are important in their lives. It expresses a feeling you have towards them," Beomgyu said.