Chapter 28 Before The Tour

Wonyoung's POV

I still can't believe I get to join Kai during his tour around the world. It was amazing and I'm glad my company gave me the opportunity to come along with them. I was lying down on my bed thinking about the tour. They would have to take a break during August so that allows me to go back to Korea for a little bit. Since I'm coming along in this tour our group had to prepare for our comeback early. It's now June 30th and we're recording our lines for "After Like."

"Y-You and I-I it's more than like! L daeum tto O daeum nan yeah yeah yeah!" I sang.

"Alright perfect thanks Wonyoung!" the recording editor said.

"Thanks is there anymore?" I asked.

"Nope you're all good now. We're done recording we just need the music video shoots after you briefly come back from tour."

"Understood." I left the recording room and I saw the girl talking with a man in a hood. "Hey girls who are you talking with?" The man with the hood took his hood off.

"Hey Wonyoungie!" Kai said excited to see me.

"Hyuka? When did you get here?"

"He just got here, he brought us all something!" Liz said.

"Oh really? What did he bring?"

"He brought us donuts unnie!" Leeseo said and pointed at a box on a nearby table.

"Since you're all working so hard, I hope this is a good reward," Kai said. We all took the donuts out of the box.

"He even knows our favorite flavors!" Yujin said.

"Thanks a lot Hyuka!" I said while eating a donut.

"Yeah sure, you girls take care okay?" Kai said as he was trying to walk out, but I stopped him.

"Kai don't you want one?" I asked handing him a chocolate donut.

"Yeah but I should get going."

"Come on Kai since you came all this way why not have one?" Rei said.

"Alright alright I'll stay for a little bit." Kai then grabbed a chocolate donut and started eating.

"How's the tour preparations coming along?" Gaeul asked him.

"They're done now. We just need to set them up in the Jamsil Indoor Stadium."

"Do you feel nervous?" Liz asked.

"I little bit yeah... I mean we're starting the tour in Seoul, but this is our first world tour. I might feel homesick..."

"You probably won't feel homesick if you have Wonyoung coming along with you," Rei said.

"If Wonyoung comes then it's like I never left home," Kai said and winked at me.

"So what are you gonna do later?" I asked.

"I need to run a couple errands."

"Why don't I come along? I'm done recording so I have time to kill."

"Alright then don't wander off without me okay???" he said trying to tease me.

"Ugh I hate you Hyuka!" I said.

"Love you too." We said bye to everyone first before I left the building with Kai.

We were walking along the street, Kai was walking around the city before deciding to stop by my company's building. "So Hyuka what do you need to do?"

"Yeonjun hyung wants me to buy ramen," he said.