Chapter 30 Coming Out

Note that in this chapter everyone is speaking English

Kai's POV

Today we were gonna have our second to last concert in America. Second to last because we're gonna be performing in Lollapalooza 2022 which is near the end of July. Right now we were in the Microsoft theater for our concert. Luckily we all were either fluent with English or we can speak English well enough. Of course I'm fluent in English! This was also the last day I see Wonyoung for a month as she's going back to Korea in between the tour to prepare for her comeback while we are traveling across the country for the next concert.

"Hey Hyuka!" Wonyoung said coming into the room I was in.

"Wonyoungie what's up?" I asked.

"Are you ready for the last ACT:Lovesick concert in America?" 

"I'm sad this is the last concert for our tour in America. And I'm upset I don't even get to see you in a month!"

"Me too, but don't let that affect your performance okay? You keep giving it your all during this concert okay!?"

"Sure thing and once this is done, best of luck for your comeback!"

"Thanks." I waved bye to Wonyoung before leaving the room to get the concert started.

"You ready Kai?" Yeonjun hyung said before we got into our positions.

"Yes I couldn't feel more ready in my life!" I said.

"This... Will be... Our last tour concert... In America..." Beomgyu said clearly struggling to speak English but it's improving a lot.

"Beomgyu your English is good, just don't think too hard otherwise it will be awkward towards MOA," Taehyun said.

"Well guys let's do this. Tomorrow X Together FIGHTING!!!!" Soobin shouted.

"FIGHTING!" we all shouted.

"YEAH!" Yeonjun shouted. We got into our positions as we start the LA concert with 0X1=Lovesong. After that and our dance performance was the first ment.

"Ay what's up LA?!" Yeonjun said and all of the fans cheered.

"Welcome everyone! One Dream! Hey we're Tomorrow by..."

"TOGETHER!" all of the fans screamed in excitement as we waved at the fans. We introduced ourselves and proceeded to talk to our audience.

"We'd like to welcome all of you to TXT's first world tour? MOA are you excited!?" Yeonjun asked. We all heard a collection of yeses amongst the audience.

"Our first time seeing an audience like this was in ACT:Boy. It's been way too long right?" Beomgyu said and we heard more yeses. "Nice to see you MOA!" Beomgyu gave a heart to MOA.

"LA MAKE SOME NOISE!" Yeonjun shouted making the fans make even more noise.

"We've finally reached our final destination in the ACT:Lovesick U.S. which is of course Los Angeles!" Taehyun said.

"I can't believe this is the last U.S. city we perform in before once again traveling overseas. Make sure you enjoy the show MOA?!" I shouted and the fans cheered.

"I just want to take a moment to appreciate and thank you all for coming MOA I promise you that we will do our best for you!" Soobin said.

"I hope you're ready MOA! We have some never before seen performances before that you all get to see in person!" Yeonjun shouted.