Chapter 15 Falling

Wonyoung's POV

It's been a week now since being able to see Minju unnie again. I told this to Yujin who got really emotional upon learning that. Since then we have seen her often a lot. If it weren't for Kai accidentally bumping into her maybe there's a chance we missed each other. We also celebrated Taehyun's birthday although after he did his V Live. Mainly I've been taking Kai outside a lot more. I had him eat seafood his favorite kinds of food, used his nickname on occasion, but nothing rings a bell. I sat down, bored inside my room. It was a mess, I bought a crap ton of paper and listing down possible methods to cure his amnesia. I was about to think about what to do next when somebody knocked on my door. 

"Wonyoung are you there?" Yujin asked.

"Unnie what is it?" I asked.

"Taehyun ah is inviting us to go bungee jumping with Beomgyu."

"Who else is coming?"

"Well it's just gonna be the two boys, then they're also inviting Kai, Rei, and Liz too. They did invite Gaeul and Leeseo, but Leeseo doesn't meet the minimum age yet so Gaeul will just do something else with her."

"What about Minju unnie?"

"I don't know, do you still want to come?"

"Sure I can use a breath of fresh air," I said.

"Yeah I mean, your room is a mess! Why are there so much paper?" Yujin asked.

"I was trying to find any method to cure his amnesia." Rei and Liz walked in on us wondering what the noise was.

"What's going on?" Liz asked.

"Wonyoung don't overwork yourself. I get that you want to cure Kai's amnesia quickly, but it's not good for your mental health," Rei said.

"Sorry, I'll not lose track of time next time."

"Alright so are we all going and Kai?" I asked.

"Yeah your boyfriend is coming," Yujin teased.

"Ya shut up! He's not my boyfriend yet..."

"Yet," Rei said.

"Whatever let's just go!"

After we went outside with Kai, Taehyun and Beomgyu arrived shortly with their manager. "Hey guys glad you were able to come with us today," Taehyun said.

"I was excited, I never went bungee jumping before!" Yujin said.

"I'm kind of nervous... Don't we jump from high up?" Liz asked.

"Yes, but after once it's not actually that bad," Beomgyu said.

"Is there any reason you want to do this?" Rei asked.

"We've done this before last year, we both wanted to do it again and we decided to invite you girls, and Kai."

"Okay then, so is it safe?" I asked.

"Totally safe and I will eat those words if I'm wrong," Taehyun said.

"You will if I die Taehyun!" Yujin said.

"Why isn't Yeonjun oppa or Soobin oppa with you guys?" I asked.

"I wish we could bring them, but they have other plans," Beomgyu said. "Soobin is doing work in the studio."

"And Yeonjun?" we all asked.

"He's been secretive since last week. Who knows what hyung is doing?"

"Maybe we will find out soon," I said.