Chapter 21 Changes

Minju's POV

"Unnie where have you been for nearly a year? I thought we would keep in touch often!" I asked Chaewon unnie.

"Sorry Minju ah you see, a lot happened and I couldn't really talk to anybody."

"So have you heard about the whole situation?"

"Yes the car accident with Kai spreads like wildfire in Hybe. I can't imagine Wonyoung is taking it well."

"She isn't and TXT might have to do their comeback with only the four of them since... He has amnesia."

"I knew that," Chaewon unnie said.

"Huh how?"

"Soobin told me."

"What the..." I heard Yeonjun say.

"Hyung what is it?" Soobin asked.

"It's about Huening Kai..."

"What about him?" Chaewon asked.

"There are so many controversies right now going on about his crash."

"Bae what's this?" I asked my boyfriend and pointed to one of the articles.

"This is the article about the person with him at the crime scene... Wonyoung," Yeonjun oppa said.

"Netizens are angry!" Chaewon said.

"They don't know it's Wonyoung, but dammit I told people to not send hate."

"Should we tell her?" Soobin asked.

"No... It's best to keep her in the dark so she doesn't start lamenting."

"Why is it always Wonyoung?" I asked.

"Minju..." Chaewon said.

"She's still so young... Even at the age of 14 she often gets hate directed towards her. She'd tell me that Huening Kai would always comfort her, now she doesn't even have anybody like him to help her."

"We're still relying on her, she knows him best. She would know how to help him with his memories," Soobin said.

Beomgyu's POV

We remained at IVE's dorm. Wonyoung wasn't taking the news of what we've learn very well as she left to her room. Kai eventually came back with Wonyoung and all seemed well, but Kai felt uneasy as if he'd seen a ghost. "Welcome back lovebirds," I teased.

"Beomgyu shut up!" Wonyoung replied.

"I'm just kidding so anyways, will you be okay with this?"

"I will, don't worry about me."

"Oh good, I thought it would take longer though," Yujin said.

"No I'm good now," Wonyoung said however on the other hand, Kai seems skeptical about something.

"I need to clear my head for a bit," Taehyun said and stepped outside.

"So the police are currently doing a investigation right?" Rei asked.

"Yeah, however they couldn't get any information from any family members and they're planning on storming his house," I said.

"So does anything else get affected?" Liz asked.

"As far as I'm aware, not really. None of our schedules will get canceled or postponed."

Just then Wonyoung decided to go outside and left without saying a word. "Wonyoung!" Yujin shouted, but I stopped her.