Chapter 25 First Date

Kai's POV

The sun was bright. Not as bright as me, but bright enough to wake up me. I felt someone clinging onto to me. When I adjusted my eye sight and turned I saw cuddling with me. I started blushing as I tried to get loose of her grip. I ended up getting pulled back by Wonyoung back on the bed when I tried getting out.

"Kai... Don't leave yet please. I want to stay like this with you..." she said while her eyes were closed.

"Five minutes alright?" I asked.

"Yes." She began cuddling me even more and I tried resisting, but I gave in and started cuddling her back. Wonyoung felt even more comfortable around me now that I'm her boyfriend. We cuddled for five minutes and then I got up from bed. "Hyuka practice for your comeback okay? You missed so much over the course of a few months."

"I will, I'm not gonna fall behind the others."

"Also can we go on a date when you get the time to?"

"Absolutely!"

We both left the room and we walked to the kitchen, there everyone greeted us good morning and we all ate breakfast. "Oppa do you really have to leave today?" Leeseo asked.

"Sorry Leeseo I would love to stay don't get me wrong, but I have to go home and prepare for my comeback," I said.

"Make sure you come around often, bring everyone else too they're welcome here!" Yujin said.

"Will do Yujin."

"Take care of yourself Huening, don't overwork yourself because of the comeback!" Gaeul said.

"Yes Gaeul noona."

"Say hi to everyone for me!" Liz said.

"Sure thing Jiwon."

"Bye I'll be amongst the first people to watch your comeback show!" Wonyoung said.

"Yeah, I'll miss you Wonyoungie." They all waved at me before I departed from their dorm.

A few minutes later, Yeonjun hyung picked me up from the dorms. "Hey hyung! How's everyone?"

"They're excited to see you again, thank goodness we didn't have to continue as a four member group."

"Huh?"

"You messed up the choreography while you had amnesia," he said.

"Heh heh my bad..."

Yeonjun hyung drove us back to our dorms. It feels nice to go back home now, I've missed this place. Once inside I saw all of my other hyungs waiting inside the door. "Huening ah!" Beomgyu shouted.

"Beomgyu hyung!"

"Pabo Huening Kai, why the hell did you get yourself ran over?!" Taehyun asked.

"S-Sorry Taehyun hyung." I scratched the back of my head.

"How do you feel?" Soobin hyung asked me.

"I feel great Soobin hyung, what do you need me to do?"

"We need to practice our Opening Sequence and Good Boy Gone Bad choreo," Beomgyu hyung said.

"We'll help you with the individual dance moves and then we'll help you with the rest," Taehyun hyung said.

"After that you practice singing them," Yeonjun hyung said. I nodded and then we went to the Hybe building to practice the choreography I've told them about my relationship with Wonyoung now and they all congratulated me. Yeonjun hyung taught me the basic steps like the chorus part and the first verse. Then after that I was starting to get the hang of it. This was the final result of practice by the end of the day.