CHAPTER 054 - Tell Me How Much You Want This

LIKE A SERVANT TO HIS QUEEN, HE DID WHAT HE WAS TOLD.

            He sat on the couch while cupping Trini in his arms. She sat astride him, and he took the chance of taking her clothes off when she straightened her back and raised her hands for him. Sa isang iglap ay nahubad niya ang pang-itaas nito, and he was welcomed by Trini's beautifully carved medium-sized breasts.

            He stared at them for a while, wondering to himself which he was going to praise first.

            Trini helped him decide. Dinala nito ang kamay sa likod ng kaniyang ulo at iginiya siya sa kanang dibdib nito. He smiled before taking one bud into his mouth and sucking it like a bee to a sweet, newly-bloomed flower.

            He never knew this was possible—to be satisfied even before the real thing could happen.

            He was already satisfied by the amount of

pleasure Trini was giving him.

            Narinig niya ang malakas na pag-ungol ni Trini kasabay ng pag-diin ng mga kamay nito sa mga balikat niya. She then arched her back and with her hand on the back of his head still, she pulled him all

the more, burying his head into her breast.

            He had to remember that this was Trini's first sexual intercourse, so he had to be gentle with her. But when he thought about it, his desire escalated even more.

            Trinity's inexperience turned him on. Even more that he could hardly wait to take her.

            Shit.

            Lalong umalpas ang pagnanasa niya. Alam niya

sa sariling hindi sisikat ang araw nang hindi nila nararating ang rurok ng

kasukdulan. And he wouldn't stop until he gave her the best sex she would ever have her whole life.

            Inalis niya ang isang kamay sa pang-upo ni Trini at dinala sa isang dibdib nito. He touched and kneaded it softly, circling her taut bud with his thumb as he continued to suck and lick the other.

Sunud-sunod na umungol sa Trini hanggang pakawalan niya ang isang dibdib nitoupang lumipat sa kabila.

            She was whimpering his name as he continued

to worship her breasts. Ibinaba niya pareho ang mga kamay pabalik sa pang-upo nito at idiniin sa nangangalit na parte ng kaniyang katawan. He just hoped his arousal wouldn't scare her...

*

*

*

            "Oh!" Trini exclaimed when she felt that steel-hard thing poking between her thighs. It was huge and hard and monstrous. And it shocked her as it spurred perfectly into the center of her V.

            Her heart began to pound, and she realized that she could not quite catch her breath. Gene's mouth and hands and arousal were draining her of all reason, all sense of caution.

            "You always complain about the size of your breasts, but you know what, Trini? They are perfect."

            She opened her eyes and met Gene's sensual gaze. Pumalit ang mga kamay nito sa magkabila niyang mga dibdib, at ang mga labi niya'y muli nitong siniil ng halik bago pa man siya makasagot sa sinabi nito.

            His compliment was all she needed to feel the sexiest woman on Earth. Matapos ang sinabing iyon ni Gene ay hindi na siya kailanman magre-reklamo tungkol sa size ng dibdib niya.