CHAPTER 072 - To the Moon and Back, To Infinity and Beyond

SHIT. HE DIDN'T MEAN TO DO IT. He didn't mean to force his way in.

He saw how her body tremble, he saw how she sucked her breath in, and how she muffled her scream by pressing her face in the bed.

But he couldn't stop now. Trini turned him into this monster.

He leaned over and kissed her shoulder. "The game has just begun, my sweet..."

Trini took a deep breath before lifting her head and looking over her shoulder, meeting his eyes. "N-Nagulat lang ako."

He planted another kiss on her shoulder before moving his hand up and running his fingers into her hair. "You have five seconds to decide whether you want to continue your fantasy o stop it."

Nakita niya ang paglunok nito. And then...

"Nasimulan mo na, ititigil mo pa ba?"

He grinned before pulling her hair, raising her head up. Napatingala si Trini sa kisame sabay pikit ng mga mata. And oh shit, her face looked so sexy he was having a hard time controlling his urges.

Itinuwid niya ang katawan, at habang mahigpit pa rin ang pagkakahawak ng isa niyang kamay sa baywang ni Trini ay nanatili namang nasa buhok nito ang isa pa niyang kamay.

Trini's body arched to give him more access to her lower body, her curves just made him crazier than he already was.

"Spread your legs for me and lift it up a little, my love... I'm going in hard and deep."

Trini did what she was told. Lalo nitong iniliyad ang katawan at itiaas pa mismo ang ibabang katawan. That's when he felt her loosen up a little, urging him to push back in. Sa pagkakataong ito ay nagdahan-dahan siya. Little by little, inch by inch, until he was fully deep inside of her, and his tip was touching her inner wall.

Napapikit siya, ang pagkakahawak niya sa buhok nito'y humigpit, ang mga daliri niyang nakahawak sa balakang nito'y bumaon.

"Ah, God, Trinity Anne. This feels so great..."

Ungol lang ang naisagot ni Trini. Wala sa loob na napakapit ito sa headboard ng kama, at doon ay nakita niya ang paghigpit ng mga kamay nito roon.

"Hold on tight, baby. Because I'm gonna fuck you so hard you'd regret you asked for it."

Hindi na muling nakasagot pa si Trini. Sunud-sunod na pagsinghap na lang ang pinakawalan nito nang mag-umpisa siyang kumilos. He drove into her like a madman riding his big bike. He wasn't gentle at all. And he knew he was hurting her. But to his surprise, Trini wasn't complaining at all. In fact, she was deliciously moaning and groaning for every stroke he made. She was tightening up, contracting her muscles in each thurst, na tila ba ayaw siya nitong pakawalan, na tila ba nais siya nitong sakupin.

As if his rough lovemaking wasn't enough, he slid his hand that was previously gripping her waist to the area where their bodies were joining. His middle and ring fingers opened her folds and seek for her precious bud, and when they found it, they began to rub and play with it until Trini could do nothing but cry in bliss. She tightened her muscles, even more, shrouding his engorged shaft with her wetness as he continued to ram her delicious body.

He was stroking his sex into her while his devious fingers touch and rub her sensitive pearl. Lalong napaliyad si Trini, at humigpit pa ang pagkakahawak niya sa buhok nito nang marinig ang lumalakas nitong halinghing. Her wetness gripped his length until she spasmed and dropped her shaking body on the bed. Kasabay ng pagbagsak ng katawan nito sa kama ay ang muli nitong pagbaon ng ulo roon.