CHAPTER 126 - So Easy To Please (EXCERPT)

He pulled her hair down again to lift her head, then he took her mouth in an endless, drugging kiss that stunned Trini into immobility.

Kusa nang kumawala ang kamay ni Trini mula sa ulo ni Gene at bumagsak sa balikat ng binata; her fingers sensually tracing his skin as they traveled up to his neck. Then, her thumb softly caressed Gene's Adam's apple before tracing the hollow of his throat.

Lalo nang naging mapusok si Gene. The demanding heat of his kisses increased as his other arm wrapped around Trini's body, crushing her breasts into his naked chest.

At bago pa rumehistro sa isip ni Trini ang sunod na mga pangyayari ay kusa nang kumilos ang mga kamay nito at bumaba sa garter ng suot na sleeping pants ni Gene. And without hesitation, Trini slid her hands into his pants and grabbed his arse. Isang ungol muli ang kumawala sa lalamunan ni Gene. And to Trini's surprise, Gene scooped her into his arms and carried her to the couch.

Pagdating sa couch ay pumihit si Gene at naupo. Pumaibabaw si Trini rito; sitting astride him and placing her hands on his naked chest.

Trini's hands trembled in excitement as she gently slid them down to Gene's hard abdomen. Ramdam ni Trini ang pagtayuan ng mga balahibo nito sa batok habang pinaglalakbay ang mga kamay sa puson ni Gene, pababa pa... hanggang sa muling marating ng mga iyon ang garter ng sleeping pants.

Reluctantly, Gene pulled back his head, stared at Trini's flushed face, and held her chin in a semi-rough force.

"Is this what you want, Trini?" he whispered hoarsely.

Si Trini ay napatitig sandali kay Gene; nakatulala at hindi nagawang sumagot.

"Damn it." His voice was low yet rough. "You could have just left, Trin. You could have just left..."

FULL CHAPTER IS POSTED ON MY FACEBOOK VIP GROUP - FULL STORY IS NOW POSTED ON VIP - DM ME FOR DETAILS