33 - *Sighs Internally*

Treasure the love you receive above all. It will survive long after your good health has vanished. ~Og Mandino

A/N; Ariana

Alright..Here goes nothing. So this chapter is titled "sighs internally" because that is my awkward showing on how I feel about writing..Dirty things xD I also have to keep things PG (thirteen?) so bare with me. If you're not comfortable with this kind of thing you can just skip this chapter all together. But those of you that are like me and actually read this stuff (oh curse our sick minds) you can..Continue. Oh hell this is not going to end well.. Pardon myself cringing at my writing. Oh frock the crocks. I am also writing this in front of Lucy and her grandmother. I am a terrible person.

Luke's POV

Michael and I headed to his house afterwards. Dallas did not bother me with Michael sitting next to him. I don't know if Michael was bothered by anything Dallas said to him - if he said anything at all - but he did not appear so.

"Hello?" Michael called through the house, when there was no response he shrugged. "Okay no one is home."

"Okay." I smiled. "What do you wanna do?"

Michael smiled as he took a step closer to me. "Well, there are lots of things we can do."

"Like?" I smirked, biting down on my lip.

"Whatever you want, baby." Michael said, his voice was quieter. Leaving it deeper and grittier as well. I felt his arms snake around my waist as my arms looped around his neck. At first, our lips barely touched, like we were trying to go slowly. But it was almost as if we craved one another enough that it lasted for about one second before our lips crashed together.

I felt Michael tap at the back of my thighs and on que, I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist, I felt his hands resting on my bottom as he carried me to the couch and laid me down.

His arms were being used to hold himself up while my hands rested on his face.

Michael moved his lips across my jawline and down to my neck it connected to my head and sucked gently - at first - and then with more roughness.

I ran my hands underneath Michael's shirt and tugged around at it until he finally yanked it off.

"Yours too." He cooed before sliding my shirt up and over.

I moved my lips to Michael's neck as I felt him fumbling around with the button on my pants. I reached my hands down and undid them - and his while I was down there.

"In this moment," Michael said between kisses. "I really hand skinny jeans."

Michael and I - after a struggle - kicked off our pants. Leaving both of us in our boxer briefs.

At this point I needed more..Friction. So I lifted my hips up just enough to slide against Michael whom groaned in response. I felt his hands push back down on my waist, holding me in place.

Michael then tugged on the band of my briefs, as if he was asking if it was okay. When I nodded he spoke. "Are you sure?"

"I'm hard as a rock of course I'm sure." I rolled my eyes. Michael tried to resist laughing - and succeeded - simply proceeding to pull mine off.

I felt Michael shift around as he pulled his own off and with this I opened my eyes and looked down.

"Hell.." I muttered.

"What?" Michael asked, looking at me.

"Nothing." I shook my head. "Do you know what you're doing?"

Michael shook his head and shrugged. "Figured it works pretty similar."

"This is why I should top." I sighed.

"Well, it it makes you happy, baby," Michael leaned towards my ear. "You can ride."

So I flipped around Michael so I was on top of him and he gave a confused look of where to go next.

"Prep." I said.

"Oh. Oh! Okay I can do that." Michael smiled. "Open." I gave a confused look but opened my mouth as Michael stuck two of his fingers inside of it. I gave as much saliva as I could muster before I felt one of fingers slip inside and I tried to adjust myself to it.

"Second one." I said, almost as a demand. Michael obliged and slid the second one in. He moved his hand back and forth as I adjusted and I let out a throaty moan.

Michael lifted his head up and began to suck on my neck. The combination of the two was enough for me but Michael backed out before that.

"This is gonna hurt." I muttered.

"I love you." Michael said, he began kissing me before position my hips just right and having me lower down.

"Why the hell are you so big.." I grumbled.

"I can't help that baby." Michael smirked. He assisted in lifting my hips up and then down until I was adjusted enough to do it on my own.

"Oh damn.." Michael moaned. "Luke.."

Hearing Michael say my name in that way almost brought me over. What did bring me over was Michael ramming his hips upwards.

"Dammit Michael.." I moaned.

"Say my name." Michael cooed.

"M-Mikey!" And with that Michael let out a string of curses before I felt him release into my bottom, and making me release onto Michael. Michael lifted me up and off before laying me down onto his chest.

"I love you." Michael said, kissing my forehead and running a hand through my hair.

"I love you just as much." I mumbled. Tired, I fell asleep on his chest.

AUTHOR'S NOTIFICATION; Ariana

So did I ever mention that I have thought about writing one shots several times in the past and THIS is why I don't cause I'm an AWKWARD child. Oh damn this is cringy xD

Hugs, Kisses, Cuddles and Serenades xX