46 - Cashile

Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies. ~Mother Teresa

Michael's POV

I walked back to Luke's house later that day, I heard his parents yelling inside and let out a sigh as I let myself in. They turned to me and I walked over to Luke's father, punched him in the face and turned to Luke's mother casually.

"Michael!" Luke's mother gasped.

"Where is he?" I asked.

"I.." She trailed off. "I don't know, he might be in his room."

"You need to stop arguing when he's around." I pointed at both of them. "Alright? Just divorce already if you can't shut the hell up." I let out a sigh and walked up the stairs and walked into Luke's room, to see him sitting in the windowsill. I was wondering if he would jump out. But he just sat there.

"Luke?" I said as I walked in, he turned to me. His jaw clenched as he climbed back in the room, walking towards me with his fists clenched. I took a step back and walked into the wall. Luke grabbed the front of my shirt and pinned me to the wall.

"Luke stop it." I said, trying to have force behind my shaking voice. I had never known Luke to be super aggressive, but he looked like he could kill.

"Who's Luke..?" He asked, this is where anger faded to confusion. "Oh wait, I know Luke. He's a little bit pathetic."

"You are Luke." I said, I was searching his face for any kind of answers.

"No, I'm Cashile." He snarled.

"Oh no.." I said quietly, I did not think it was possible, but it seemed as if Luke had finally succumbed to his 'other personalities'. I tried to think and remember each one. Cashile is who Luke currently thinks he is - or something. And Cashile is..Mean. So that would explain why he's aggressive.

There was also Jem, Jem was sour? Bitter? Something along those lines. And Aveyln, Avelyn was sad.

"Why are you making faces?" Luke asked, tilting his head to the side. "Stop making faces at me!"

"I-I'm not I'm just thinking!" I squeaked. "I'm trying to remember Cashile."

"You forgot me!?" Luke snapped as he pushed me into the wall.

"Luke please stop it!" I shouted. "Come on, listen to me." I pried Luke's hands off of me and held them as he thrashed around in my grip, trying to get his hands free. I was stronger then Luke was though, I held both of his hands with one of mine and grabbed his face. Pulling it closer to me, Luke stopped moving but did not stop glaring.

"Luke, listen to me." I said quietly.

"I am not Luke! Stop calling me that!" Luke yelled.

"C'mon baby, listen to me." I said gently. Luke's body shifted slightly in my grip. "Lukey.."

"I'm not Luke!" Luke snapped.

"But I don't want Cashile!" I said. "I want Luke!"

"Too bad!" Luke snarled. I pushed him back down onto the bed and pinned him down, he yelled and thrashed around, trying to get out from underneath me but with no results.

"Cashile go away!" I said. "I want Luke back!"

"Why!? He's worthless!" Luke snarled. It was odd to see Luke talk to himself in such light, and feel like I was not talking to Luke at all.

"Please.." I whimpered. "I love Luke, I want him back.." I let go of Luke's wrists and let my head fall onto his chest and started crying. Luke seemed to move only slightly, but I just clung to him. I wanted to have Luke, not Cashile. Always Luke.

I must have been like this for ten minutes before Luke spoke again. "M-Michael?"

I lifted my head up, expecting to hear Cashile.

"Why are you crying?" Luke asked, he tilted his head to the side.

"Luke?" I asked.

"Uh..Yeah?" Luke said, leaning back in his confusion. "Why are you crying? What happened?"

"You happened!" I said as I continued to cry on Luke.

"What did I do?" Luke asked. "Last I checked you did bad, not me."

"I don't like Cashile!" I spit out as I sat up and rubbed my eyes. Luke sat wide eyed, looking me up and down.

"What about Cashile..?" Luke asked.

"You don't remember?" I asked.

"Remember what?" Luke asked. "When did you even come in here? When did I come in here?" Luke shook his head. "What did you say about Cashile?"

"When I came in here, you weren't Luke. You kept saying you were Cashile. And you were really quite aggressive." I said.

Luke's jaw dropped as he went wide eyed. "I-I didn't hurt you did I?"

"I just need you to be here and not Cashile.." I mumbled. "Or Jem or Avelyn. I don't want them either."

Luke ran a hand down his face, stopping when he got to his mouth. He let out a whisper. "I am so sorry. I didn't hurt you?"

"Not physically, no." I shook my head.

"I'm so sorry.." Luke said, cupping my face in his hands. I could see the panic on his face, he was looking for something to say and I could see his mind racing, it was clear by the look on his face.

"Calm down." I said gently. Luke nodded as he pulled me closer to him and wrapped his arms around my body. We sat in one other's embrace for a moment before Luke jumped back at the sound of something shattering.

"You alright?" I asked, Luke nodded and walked towards the door. He was tugging on my hand, I was sure he would let go of it and continue going if I did not follow him. So I stood up and followed him down the stairs. There was no in the room, but Luke and I saw a frame on the floor, the glass laying everywhere.

"Oh no..It broke.." Luke said quietly. He continued walking towards the door - carefully avoiding the glass - he opened the door and peaked his head outside. I looked around him and could see his parents standing close to each other and exchanging words neither of us could here.

"What do you think they're saying?" Luke whispered to me.

"I have no idea." I shook my head. "Come on Luke, we shouldn't be trying to ease drop."

"Are my parents going to leave each other?" Luke asked.

"I don't know." I shook my head. Luke closed the door and turned to me, a saddened expression. "What's the matter?"

"Will that happen to us?" Luke asked.

I gave a small smile. "Nope."

AUTHOR'S NOTIFICATION; Lucy

Oh my goodness gracious, a chapter is in existence. So they moved exam dates backwards so now we take them not this week but the week after. But we're going to try and continue to be more active throughout the next two weeks still. Yes? Yes. Okay.

Hugs, Kisses, Cuddles and Serenades xX