1 - Where's The Geek

Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor. ~Sholom Aleichem

Recap:

"And I also don't make friends with someone like you." Michael spat and stood up and walked down the bleachers.

"What's wrong with me..?"

Luke's POV

I began walked down to Ashton's car, the next day after school, when he finally spoke up.

"So, why were you talking to Michael Clifford at practice yesterday?"

"I don't know, he's cute?" I shrugged. Being openly gay had it's perks. "He was just sitting there, and I was bored. It's okay we didn't talk long at all. He got pissed at me and left."

"What'd you do?" Ashton asked.

"Nothing! I just tried to talk to him!" I sighed. "And he, like, hated me! You don't understand Ashton that never happens to me."

"He probably thought you were going to beat him up or something." Ashton shrugged.

"Beat him - what the hell are you talking about?" I asked.

"Are you kidding?" Ashton scoffed. "Kids pick on Michael all the time. They only don't when Calum is around because Calum is popular and Calum is on the football team and everyone knows he could do some damage. So if you're going to mess with Michael you do it without Calum knowing."

"Calum? Is friends with Michael?" I snorted. "That's so believable."

"I'm telling you the truth." Ashton sighed. "Whatever, just get in." I opened the door to Ashton's car and climbed the passenger seat.

Ashton's family was well of with money, so it was no surprise that he had a lovely car going his way. Although I couldn't tell you what kind of car it was, I didn't know much about the topic.

Just as Ashton went to drive out of his parking spot his phone began to ring and ring, until we found it jammed between the seats.

"Hello?" Ashton said into the phone. "Really? Tonight? Luke too? That's all..Wow. Okay, yeah sure. I'll see. Okay bye!"

"What? You said my name. What is happening?!" I yelled.

"Easy there, killer," Ashton sighed. "Ivy just called me -"

"Ivy Parks? Our Ivy?" I asked and Ashton nodded. "Continue."

"Okay, Ivy just called me and she said that there's a group of people hanging out and she wants us to go and chill with them." Ashton breathed in and looked to me. "Shall we?"

"We shall!" I yelled. "Excelsior! Onward and upward!"

"Luke shut the hell up." Ashton sighed, as he began to drive out of the parking lot. "Or I am not taking you anywheres."

"Who do you think is going to be there?" I asked. "I mean Ivy is there so you know that Autumn will be there." Autumn was Ivy's absolute best friend. There wasn't much they didn't do together. Hell, Ivy did hockey for Autumn and Autumn did cheerleading for Ivy. They hated the sports but did them so they could spend more time with their friend.

"Well yeah, and I don't know Ivy didn't say. She said it was a small group of people and we knew all of them." Ashton shrugged.

"I hope they didn't invite me and then Mindy to go. You know I don't get along with her." I groaned.

"Well yeah everytime she sees you she tries to palm you through your jeans." Ashton chuckled while I shot him a glare. "The saddest part is, that's not even a lie. That is literally what happens."

"I know." I whined. "Does she not understand the term of 'consent'!?"

"Or the term of you're gay." Ashton laughed.

"I know she's literally the biggest idiot ever." I sighed. "Glad that Donny isn't friends with her anymore so she doesn't hang around, no one liked her anyways. Everyone only tolerates her."

"Seriously." Ashton chuckled. "She's that person."

Ashton and I continued to laugh and mock Mindy Green for the rest of the drive to Ivy's. When we got there I took a lot around and noticed three cars parked in front of her huge house.

We climbed out and walked up to Ivy's house, I was just going to let myself in but Ivy beat me to it and opened the door for the both of his.

Ivy was a cute little short haired brunette with a perky and cute personality. However she was as tough as nails and could break as many bones as she wanted to.

"Come in boys, come in." Ivy smiled. "Everyone is in the living room."

"Thanks Ive." I smiled and followed Ashton into the living room and my eyes instantly locked onto a pale boy sitting next to Calum and a large grin swarmed my face.

"Michael!" I yelled and plopped down next to him, getting a harsh glare. "Well you're fun.''

"Luke," Ashton snarled.

"Funny," I continued, completely ignoring Ashton. "I didn't know you would be here, you're friends with Calum right?" Michael just continued glaring at me before sighing and looking to Calum.

"Luke shut up." Calum sighed.

"What am I doing?" I squeaked.

"You're annoying people." Calum said. "Luke no one wants to talk to you, so just shut up."

"F-Fine!" I snapped and stood up and walked over, sitting next to Ashton he let out a sigh as he put his arm around my shoulders and squeezed gently.

"Don't let it get to you too much. Michael is just a little brat and Calum is always going to be on his side about everything." Ashton said quietly as I shot a glare over at Calum and Michael, who were both looking at the phone in Michael's hand. Calum would occassionaly reach out and poke it.

Autumn sat in a chair just watching what had happened while everyone else was engaged in their own conversations. The others, Perry and Nina, sat with each other. Clicking away on their phones. I sat looking at Michael every now and again, but when he saw me he would give a heavy glare so I would look away. Wondering why Michael hated me so much.

Wondering what I was doing wrong and why he didn't like the idea of being my friend.

AUTHOR'S NOTIFICATION:

Woooooooooooooooooooo. First chapter. I feel like I say "woo" in a lot of my author's notes. I dunno why xD I'm a loser.

Anywhos..

Hugs, Kisses, Cuddles and Serenades xX