2 - Nothing

Playing video games is always something I enjoy in my spare time. I'm a gamer, always have been. ~Kevin Garnett

Michael's POV

It's not like Luke actually seemed like a bad guy. That was certainly not the case. It was just that, well he was one of Ashton's friends. While he may not play sports he wouldn't want to be friends with me. The only reason I'm here right now is because Calum said he would only go to my house tonight if I went with him now. He thought it was good for me to get out and go around. And honestly it would be worth it because I knew that we would be up until dawn doing one thing.

Gaming.

The reason why I don't think Luke would want to be friends with me. Calum had told me Ashton didn't play video games and since Luke and Ashton are best friends. I am going to go out on a limb and say Luke doesn't either. Which is why I had been so hostile towards the blonde. Since he would most likely want nothing to do with me once he found out and that wasn't what I wanted to hear.

However, Calum told me I couldn't play video games while I was here but he allowed me to play games on my phone. Which was honestly enough for me right now. Calum was even leaning over my shoulder, playing too.

 Calum was part of the geek squad too.

There was a group of us, a group of nine, who just played video games all the time and even with each other. It was Calum and I. Kat - Katherine but no one calls her that - Dallas, Mikki, Sonya, Nettie, Veronica - rather Roni -, and Maxx.

"Calum how much longer do we have to be here?" I whispered to the tan boy beside me. I was getting pretty sick of looking at Luke moping. All it did was make me feel guilty.

"Michael relax." Calum rolled his eyes.

"No, I am not going to relax. While we are sitting here doing something dumb, Mikki and Nettie are probably leveling up." I whined. "They can't catch up to me!"

"Michael they're like ten levels behind you, they aren't going to catch up." Calum laughed lightly.

"You know there is always a chance that they could." I glared at him.

"You're overreacting." Calum rolled his eyes. "Just be thankful I am letting you play on your phone."

"I don't even see why I'm here, I'm not friends with any of these people and they don't want to be friends with me." I huffed.

"Luke did." Calum shrugged.

"Yeah but lets face it he's.." I wrinkled my nose. "Too preppy."

"Preps don't play video games?" Calum raised an eyebrow.

"Not Luke Hemmings, that's for sure. You can tell. I bet I could just look at the apps on his phone and tell you. Besides it's not like Ashton does. So he probably doesn't either." I shrugged.

"Maybe you should invite him to play with us." Calum said and I shot him a heavy glare. "Okay maybe not."

"I would die before letting Luke play any game with me. Or us for that matter so don't you dare think about going under my nose."

"Aw you know me so well." Calum smiled.

"Yeah and you know me so well so lets just go." I smiled.

"If you apologize to Luke for being mean, we can go right now." Calum said.

"Cal.." I whined. "Why?"

"Because you totally ruined his night. I mean, look at the poor kid." Calum sighed and I glanced over to see a pouty-looking Luke.

"He can get over himself at any time." I said.

"No, he can't just get over himself." Calum sighed and leaned back. "If you apologize we can leave right now."

"Fine." I sighed. "Hold my phone."

"Gladly." Calum said and I passed him my phone as I stood up, taking small steps towards Luke on the couch. When I reached him and Ashton they both looked slightly confused.

"Do..You want to sit?" Luke asked.

"No. No I just came to," I shrugged. "I don't know..Apologize I guess. Because I was being kinda snappy and you were just being nice. So yeah."

"You know," Luke breathed in. "If you don't mean an apology you shouldn't say it."

"How do you - "

"I can tell because you don't look very sincere about it and you don't seem like the kind of person who would really care if you hurt my feelings because you don't like me either way." Luke shrugged. "I'm just going to go out on a limb and say Calum told you to come over here and apologize and he probably offered something in return. What was the offer?"

"To leave now.." I mumbled and looked to the side.

"See you later then Michael." Luke leaned back and watched me head back over to Calum who handed me my phone.

"C'mon let's go." Calum said. "Ivy! Michael and I are headed out!"

"Okay!" Ivy called back.

"Thank goodness." I said as we walked outside. "It was getting a little stuffy in there."

"It was only stuffy because you were as red as an apple." Calum laughed. "So what happened?"

"He was totally like reading my mind!" I said. "He called me out on not meaning it, he called me out on you telling me to say it. He said that you even offered me something in return."

"Damn." Calum chuckled.

"Why is that funny to you? You made me look like a complete jerk." I scoffed.

"No, you make yourself look like a complete jerk. Not me." Calum said. "Are we going to your house or my house?"

"We always go to my house." I said. "No one ever bothers us there."

"True," Calum shrugged as we both slid inside his car. "Now, are you still worried they're going to catch up to you?"

"Yes." I said. "So lets go."

AUTHOR'S NOTIFICATION

I don't really know with this chapter. But oh well I want to get the book up so here it is :3

Hugs, Kisses, Cuddles and Serenades xX