Chapter 9 | committing sins

As much as you were enjoying your time living with to work with him, you did enjoy your weekends at home too. It was nice to sleep in your own bed, and have some quiet time to relax and do whatever you pleased. Catch up on your favourite TV show, make some art, go out somewhere for the day like the beach or to see a movie.

But this weekend, something was plaguing your mind. The weekends were meant to be time to not think about work, but here you were thinking about L. You had no idea what had gotten into you, but ever since that damn night you saw him half naked illuminated in the moonlight, you'd been completely infatuated. Head over heels, down bad, whipped, mesmerised. Call it what you will, but you needed to get those thoughts out of your mind or you'd not be able to get any work done next week.

There was one thing you could do...

It felt dirty, it felt wrong at first, but as the time went by you didn't care anymore.

But there was just something possessing you. The thought of all the things you'd do to him, the way he'd whine for more as you rubbed against him, the half hooded eyes that would gaze at you completely intoxicated by you. Now you were home for the weekend and there were no cameras around, you had the room to do whatever you wanted without anyone knowing.

And as if you'd been possessed by a succubus, you'd ended up leaning against the headboard of the bed, wand pressed to your clit. The vibration giving you the sensation you craved recently, ever since you'd gotten close to L. What would he say if he saw you like this, getting off to the thought of him? You couldn't help but whine at the pleasurable feeling.

Of course, you had no idea he was guilty of the same exact thing, getting off to you. You were equal now.

You'd gotten to the point you didn't care if it was weird or not, you just wanted to fantasise and get that release you needed. Turning the setting up slightly, you dropped your head back against the headboard of the bed, sighing in ecstasy. This man had you absolutely soaked, like no one ever had before. He wasn't even there and you were as drenched as the goddamn Nile river. You ached for him, his hands, his mouth, his cock, SOMETHING. Whatever it was you wanted it to be him.

To hear him moan your name, to feel his skin against yours, to see his gaze up at you, to taste his juices.

Having been lost in this state for a while, you could feel climax creeping up on you. You weren't done yet though, you needed more than just one. So even though that climax ripped though you hard and made you practically shake, you kept that vibrator pressed to your clit, overstimulating yourself as you chased just one more release.

It wasn't enough, with your free hand you slid your fingers along yourself, with how wet you were it was easy to slip in. You'd done this before, you knew where to touch. Taking a few pumps to get into the swing of it, you toyed with your g-spot to get two forms of stimulation going.

"F-fuck... ah-" you whined, not caring about the volume.

No was but you was here anyway.

That man, that fucking man. L had you committing one of the seven deadly sins and you hadn't so much as kissed the man yet, he was like an incubus who'd possessed you with a mere gaze.

After a while of fucking your self to the thought of what was basically your boss, a second and even more intense climax tore through you, this time wearing you out. Once you'd ridden out the high, you turned the wand off and fell limp against the headboard breathing heavily.

"Goddamnit, fuck you L you made me like this..." you sighed, looking down at the mess you'd made.

But also... fuck L if you catch my drift.

After a moment of just sitting there reeling in the ecstasy, you got up and cleaned yourself up. Standing in the bathroom mirror you took a long hard look at yourself. Unlike L who was a bit nervous about love with his lack of experience, you were the kind to slap yourself in the face and make yourself face it.

"Alright. That's out of my system... if I'm still thirsting over him even after that, then I'm totally down bad and I gotta at least try and shoot my shot with him. If not then goddamn I was just super horny for a tall guy with eyebags" you told yourself.

Something told you it wasn't just a lustful infatuation. Sure there was a lot of lust there, but it was more than JUST lust. You wanted to be around him, just near him. Nothing in particular happening, you just liked being near him. You liked how relaxing his voice was. You admired how smart he was. You appreciated how lenient he was with the job and how many freedoms you had. L was genuine an interesting, kind person who was nice to be around. He just happened to also be really hot.

And basically your boss...

You knew in any other situation being whipped for your boss was a bad thing, but the set up you and L had wasn't really employer-employee. Yes he paid you for your work but he also just liked having you around and would involve you in his day the way a friend would.

It was like friends with money benefits in a way.

Whatever complicated situation was going on, you liked it. You liked him. And you'd decided that if you were still drooling over him after getting all that lust out of your system, you'd at least try and date the man. Hopefully he'd reciprocate...

Who knows? Maybe it could be something more than just two co-worker type people secretly infatuated with (and getting off to) each other.