Chapter 18 | tangled together

A/n: I will again warn this is a spicy book with a lot of sexual themes. Since this is their first time together it'll be relatively tame but as they get closer they'll get kinker ;)

It was like a craving had been finally fulfilled, everything just felt so right, so natural. Having dragged L into your room, onto the bed and into your lap, that kiss from earlier picked up again. This time though, there were no interruptions and no holding back.

He held you right against his body, as you tasted the sweetness on his lips. Your hands wandered, back to where they were before you were almost caught. Under his shirt, and again this chest eager to take said shirt off.

L felt high, high on the ecstasy of your touch already. It'd been so so long since he'd had a proper release, not counting that time he fantasied about you. He'd gone his whole life, well into his 20s without a proper fuck, and good god he needed it. He had the feeling he might not last long, but could probably go a few rounds to make up for it.

The kiss parted only so you could pull his shirt off, before your lips connected again. The more you pushed on his chest the more he struggled to keep balance and fell back into the sheets taking you with him. You broke the kiss only to place some gentle ones down his neck before leaning up and looking down at him. His face flushed, his lips stained with your lipgloss.

You wanted to rile him up as much as you could, so you shifted your position to sit right on his crotch. His breath hitched, you dragged your fingers over his abdomen lightly and watched him squirm at the slight tickle sensation.

"Be honest with me L, when you got off to me, what were you thinking about?" You asked.

"I had a dream that night, I don't remember much of it. But when I woke up..." he replied.

"You couldn't shake me from your mind? What was I doing to you in that fantasy?"

While he was a little nervous with it being his first time and all, he was also eager to feel the shockwaves of pleasure flow through his body. He needed to get better at flirting, dirty talk and such. Now was the best opportunity to learn from you.

"You were... rubbing my thighs... trailing your hands up them" he admitted.

"Ooh, I like it. What else?" You replied.

"You ran your hands up my body, didn't leave anywhere untouched"

Mimicking what he was describing, you brushed your hands up and down his sides. Making sure to stop at his chest and give his nipples some attention, teasing them with the pad of your thumbs. A soft whine escaped him at the touch, absolute music to your ears.

"You kissed my neck, you left marks. You smudged all your lip gloss on my lips..." he continued.

The memory of the fantasy and your gentle touch was already getting him hard. You could feel it under you were you sat on him. Rolling your hips into his slightly, you watched his eyes gloss over with lust. Leading over him to get closer to him, you slowly began to grind against him, making him moan softly at the sensation.

"Did I make you cum?" You purred.

"Yes" he admitted.

"How hard? Is that why I heard you showing so early in the morning that day?"

"I... made a mess, yes"

How cute, he was so hung up on you he couldn't contain himself. Such a desperate little thing he was.

"And what did you do to me in that fantasy?" You smirked.

His hands slid up your thighs onto your hips, pulling on them to push you into him harder. He wanted you to grind harder, really get him hard even through his jeans.