Chapter 43 | something new

A/n: wattpad hasn't nuked me looks like I've duped them. Hiding kinky shit in longer stories is the way to go.

You were glad there was a bit of time for you and L to be alone together. Tomorrow you'd have to endure Lights presence again, as annoying as the man was. So to de-stress and prepare for the headache that would be tomorrow, you and L were taking time late at night to yourselves. As he'd asked, you were trying something new on him. He said to surprise him, so you did.

Since he liked edging the last time you tried it, you figured you could put the new toys to use again and make him painfully hard with them. When you explained what you wanted to do, his cheeks went red but he was 100% down to try it. Although you wanted in on the fun too, so you elaborated on the idea.

So that's how you ended up at the conclusion of cock-warming while he was pressed to the vibratior. He couldn't trust, or touch himself. You had control over the settings and he just had to endure it.

And fuck, he always looked so gorgeous when he was desperate. You looked down at him, straddling him with his cock buried deep inside you, holding the vibratior to the base of his dick. Your free hand held his wrists down, stopping him from getting too cocky and trying to break the no touching rule.

"Come on (y/n) please? Don't you want to move as well?" He whined.

"I can handle it, plus feeling the vibration from you is enough for me" you teased.

How long had you made him hold out now? Maybe an hour? Just over one perhaps. He was so painfully hard you could feel him twitching inside you, so desperate to release. But not yet, you weren't done teasing him just yet.

"I said surprise me, don't torture me" he sassed.

"You're shaking and moaning, clearly you like the torture" you smirked.

He couldn't argue with that, he did like it. It felt good, the slow build up and the inevitable overwhelming climax. That's why he liked being edged last time, the wait really paid off. But this time with the added vibratior and you warming him? God he was so desperate to move but he couldn't, he wouldn't. That would ruin it. You watched his chest rise and fall with heavy breath, the look in his eyes so full of ecstasy he looked right out of an ecchi anime.

"Mmh- please, please..." he whined, tense from holding back so long.

"Just a liiiitle longer..." you smirked.

Instinctively he tried to move his hips, only to be stopped by you putting more of your weight on him to hold him down. Just to tease him even more, you turned the vibrator up to the highest setting and watched him squirm beneath you.

"God- please (y/n), please!" He begged.

"Hmmm... one more time" you teased.

"Please!"

Alright, you wouldn't torture him for that long. Clearly he was ready to break, so you'd be nice at let him have that high. Plus... you may or may not want to feel the effects of this as well.

"Alright, cum for me" you caved.

Pretty much as soon as those words left your mouth he let go, tightly gripping the sheets and shaking with how intense the climax that tore through him was. Desperate whines escaped him and you could feel him empty himself inside you, it felt good. It felt oddly satisfying having him cum inside you. Thank god for contraception. You let him ride out the high, keeping the vibe pressed to him until it passed. He fell limp and breathless, you released his hands and turned the toy off.

Leaning down you pressed a kiss to his forehead, caressing his cheeks.

"Good boy, you did well" you smiled.

"Holy fuck..." he sighed, catching his breath.

"I told you the wait would pay off"

He was definitely glad he took up your suggestion, this was definitely one of his best orgasms. One he'd probably never be able to recreate but he'd chase for the rest of his life, you never failed to have him in so much pleasure it felt like his soul had ascended.

He reached up to take your cheeks in his hands and pulled you into a kiss. This one much more gentle than the ones earlier that night. You gladly accepted and returned the gesture, sharing a sweet kiss.

"I love you" he smiled.

"I love you too sweetheart" you replied.

Sitting back up, you got off him. Feeling his cum leaking from you and down your leg you knew you both needed to clean up before passing out. And damn... he really had a lot in him didn't he.

"How does a bath sound?" You asked.

"Good" he replied, sitting up with some of his strength back.

Deciding on a bath, you took a moment together to get the temperature just perfect for the both of you and got in to snuggle. Bath aftercare was always nice to have. Tiredly leaning against each other in the warm water, you ran your fingers through his hair, something he always liked as it felt rather relaxing to him.

"Do me a favour and don't give me any knowing looks tomorrow. I'll just laugh and the taskforce will get suspicious something is going on between us" he spoke up.

"Aww, but saying nothing and laughing anyway is fun" you replied.

"It is yes, but if Light will be there we really can't risk it"

"Yeah, I know. But just know I am internally smugly laughing knowing that I had you under me all night mere hours before this very serious meeting"

He expected as much from you.

"Oh, and remind me to tuck in my necklace before they arrive. If they see we have similar fine jewellery they'll definitely be suspicious" he added.

"Oh yeah, they don't need to know that. As much as I'd like to brag about his I'm out here acting like a sugar daddy getting you fancy jewellery" you replied.

"Sometimes I wonder which one of us is really the million dollar man"

As much as you had and eye for fine fashion and spoiled him with your riches, no one could beat him. It wasn't just his money that made him the million dollar man, it was his whole being. People like him were rare, but they were the best kind of people.