Chapter 25 | extra help

After some discussion with Naomi, and a bit of extra work making yet another set of fake IDs, she'd officially joined the taskforce.

You, L and Naomi were all on the same page: wanting to investigate Light further. And with the taskforce being personally connected to Light you all knew they'd probably disapprove. So having Naomi on your side you help a lot. Today you were going to introduce her to the rest of the taskforce and break the news that you wanted to monitor Light. Although to soften the blow L decided to not mention Light by name yet, just that the Yagami household as well as the household of the deputy director would be monitored.

"Damnit (y/n) you could have left that somewhere more hidden..." L muttered, looking at the every single slightly visible hickey you'd left on his collarbone peeking out from under his shirt.

"Oops" you teased.

L adjusted his shirt, making sure it was hidden.

"We have to stay secret you know"

"I know, but you're the one who asked to be edged and initiated last night" you said with a playful grin.

"Yeah, yeah. Just be more careful where you put your marks next time. At least I left mine somewhere hidden" he replied.

That was true, no one would be looking under your dress pants at your thighs that's for sure. Hearing the door open in the other room, you knew they must be arriving now and L quickly finished pulling the collar of his shirt up to cover the marks before heading out to greet the taskforce. You followed shortly after, having to finish with your jewellery first.

While in Japan you'd already done a lot of shopping, but your most recent purchase was something you knew L would like on you. A dress shirt, kiss marks on the collar and around the neckline to look as if the wearer had been ravished with love. Wearing it with your sapphires was a beautiful coronation, and by far one of your favourite finds so far in Japan.

Since you weren't going out anywhere today you kept it more causal, only the shirt, dress pants and your jewellery. With your hair pulled away from your face so you could work without it distracting you, and a touch of your Dior lip shine that you loved to smear all over L.

When you eventually joined everyone out in the other room, L was explaining there'd be a new taskforce member arriving soon, and to treat her well because she was an ex FBI agent who was the best of the best and deserved the upmost respect.

"I don't doubt her abilities for a second, she's worked under me multiple times and every time she's succeeded. She even began investigating Kira herself before we got back into contact, so she'd already caught up on everything and is serious about catching him. Treat her well, got that?" L explained.

The taskforce nodded in understanding, and almost as if on cue there was a knock at the door. You went to answer it, and as expected it was Naomi.

"You're earlier than expected" you said.

"I couldn't be late to something this important. Thank you for allowing me to join, this means a lot to me" she replied.

"L knows you're a force to be reckoned with in investigation, it'd be stupid not to let you join"

As she stepped in, the collar of your shirt caught her attention and she raised an eyebrow at it.

"That's designer isn't it? I remember passing by it in a window display" she asked.

So she knew a thing or two about fashion as well huh? She definitely looked like the kind to like a bit of elegant fashion here and there, she walked like a runway model with the upmost confidence after all.

Million dollar man [L x Reader] • Death Note जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें