Chapter 33 | stress releif

A/n: this is where the porn of this porn with plot book gets more kinky. So be aware! And in honour of the #pegL202x comment chain in etheral that's been going for 3 years now, yes. we will peg the boy.

After the shock of a lifetime that was finding the death note, you and L needed one hell of a break. It was decided that you'd keep the book in police custody, Rem was here to protect Misa so she'd be following her around.

You'd definitely be needing to meet up with Misa more often, as she was part of the case now. The book was meant for her, but thanks to your amazing timing being there when the book was dropped, you and L were able to intercept it.

It was time to move hotels again, so there wasn't any taskforce meeting today. You were simply unpacking everything you needed into the new hotel room all morning and discussing what you'd tell the taskforce about the death note and Rem at the next meeting. There was so much on your plate right now, you needed a break. Sighing you flopped back into the sofa after setting up the last computer monitor. L connected it to the others and flopped down next to you, both of you tired.

"Man, moving hotels has strings attached" you said.

"I know, but it's a necessary precaution" L replied.

"I mean at least we've made progress. The past few days have been insane but it did move the case forward"

"Speaking of the past few days..."

He sat up and turned to you, you shifted to face him back.

"We WERE going to shop right? We have some time now" he suggested.

"Oh yeah, we got interrupted. And we have the room to ourselves for the rest of the day too..." you replied.

There was no words needed, a mutual understanding was achieved by a simple look and you were both up and putting shoes on to go out right away. In the back of your mind you'd been rather curious about what he'd pick out for the past few days, you were kind of exited to see what it was.

After locking up the hotel room you headed out, back to the same area you'd been before and into the shopping strip. Another bonus about Japan was the fact everyone minded their own business and kept to themselves, so you felt no shame walking right into an adult shop as no one even looked in your direction. In the window were advertisements for mainly lingerie brands, as everything else inside the store was blocked from public view for obvious reasons.

"You ever been into one of these before?" You asked L.

"Yes actually, during a drug bust case" He replied nonchalantly.

"I mean with the intent of buying something"

"Oh, no. But I am aware of the general selection of items if that's what you're saying"

Of course he'd been into one of these shops under any circumstances BUT buying something. That's just so L, getting into strange situations for reasons that have absolutely no relation. You wouldn't be surprised if his first exposure to a pair of boobs was on a criminal investigation and not because of normal teenage hormones.

Inside it wasn't very busy, and the cashier looked bored out of their mind. The shelves were lined with all kinds of toys, some you'd never even seen before since they weren't popular outside Japan. There were several display mannequins for lingerie and other wearables as well, you couldn't help but think L would look cute in blue...

"Any ideas?" You asked.

"Actually..." he began, looking up at the isle signs and dragging you along with him.

Now you were practically bursting with curiosity, what would he choose? With your limited Japanese reading skills, you could only make out some of the signs and labels so it was even more of a mystery to you. He pulled you through the isles looking for something in particular, seems like he'd really thought about this.