1.16

Since the network virtual platform officially began to develop from Liao Chen, the network industry has attracted many investors like a baby. Because Liao Chen's company has never agreed to financing, more people have made their own. In just three years, the Internet has begun to enrich, and all kinds of things that can be played on the Internet are blooming everywhere.

    The online novel website was first used by many companies to test the waters. Although this website opened the first online charging for reading books, it is worth learning and imitating in many places. Its system is very perfect, and because It is perfect, and the flow of people is huge. Whether it is readers or authors who want to write books, all of them are pouring into this novel website, and this time is the best opportunity.

    The first person to eat the crab will eat the most delicious part of the crab, and the second one will not be much different. Soon, companies began to test the waters of online novel websites, and they also recruited many physical book authors in the first place. Entering the novel website to create, in this way, a readership group was slowly formed, there were the first and the second, although the few online novel websites that appeared later were not as powerful as Liao Chen's novel website, but they were still A good result was achieved.

    Liao Chen didn't care about these things. In the second year after returning to China, he cooperated with Song Minghe's Song Enterprise, created the first original music website, and even created an online singer contest with a million prize money. Netizens entered the original music website from the advertisement of 'Gui' one after another, and this original music website also provided a lot of talents to the new entertainment company opened by Song Minghe.

    The combination of Song Minghe and Liao Chen rose strongly, and the other three major families began to unite to take action against Song Minghe and Liao Chen under the suppression of the above. Unfortunately, when Liao Chen was abroad, he had already opened up domestic relations, let alone Liao Chen has donated 10% of the profits of all the properties under his name to the country free of charge, and various charities have never stopped. Naturally, the people above look at Liao Chen differently, and will give the green light when necessary.

    That's right, in fact, in the years abroad, Liao Chen made money while acting as a traitor. Although he was engaged in the Internet business, he actually had a great relationship with the upper class in the United States, and such a relationship, It also allowed Liao Chen to get a lot of the latest news from the United States and other countries. Whether it was the economy or weapons, Liao Chen sent it to China through special channels at the first time. From a certain point of view, Liao Chen can also be regarded as a non-staff member of the national special forces, and during his five years in the United States, his position has been promoted to general. Illustrated.

    Song Minghe was influenced by Liao Chen. In the past five years, through his own efforts, he saved the family's decline. In the past two years, he also followed Liao Chen to do a lot of charity. Song's enterprise officially has a clear image in people's hearts. Naturally, he valued Song's enterprise more, not to mention that the relationship between Liao Chen and Song Minghe was not hidden at all, and they were considered their own.

    In the second year of the original music network, the latest free listening original music system and anchor singing system on "Return" were officially put into operation. With the support of many online singers, the anchor singing instantly became popular on the Internet, and it is precisely because With such an online platform, more people were discovered by the Song Corporation, and they all became stars in the end. At this moment, Liao Chen's Weibo pushed the public opinion to the peak.

    In the past two years, since Liao Chen returned to China, many news about Liao Chen and Song Minghe have been talked about by Liao Chen's fans. Even the novel website under Liao Chen's name has even been created with Liao Chen as the background. Liao Chen's name is now known to everyone in the country.