8.4

In the whole plot, the strangest thing about Liao Chen is that Liao Chen looks more like Zheng Nuanyang than Zheng Fan, but other people think he looks similar to Zheng Fan as if they were blind, while Zheng Fan He inherited his looks from the illegitimate child, so he looks similar to Liao Chongjun, maybe that's why Zheng Nuanyang never doubted that Zheng Fan was his son.

    Zheng Nuanyang was in a mess at this moment. He knew that he shouldn't listen to the child in front of him. He knew that Liao Chongjun and Xu Huaying were married and that they had a child, but Zheng Nuanyang unexpectedly felt that this child had nothing to do with him. They really look a lot alike.

    "You, why do you call me Dad?"

    Gan asked in a hoarse voice. Zheng Nuanyang didn't dare to guess the possible outcome at this time. Leave Liao Chen.

    Liao Chen looked at Zheng Nuanyang and had to say that Zheng Nuanyang is a man who really makes people feel very warm. He makes people feel very comfortable. As long as he talks to him, he seems to be able to forget the difficulties in his heart before , and now it may be the reason why Zheng Nuanyang became a father, so his temperament has become even warmer and more tolerant. Anyway, Liao Chen feels that he absolutely does not have this feeling in himself.

    "I think you should know that Zheng Fan and I were born on the same day and in the same hospital. Who do you think is more like you?"

    Zheng Nuanyang heard Liao Chen's words froze for a moment, and his eyes met Liao Chen's beautiful eyes. He had to admit that what Liao Chen said was right. The child in front of him had eyes that really looked like him, while Zheng Fan's eyes looked more like that of Liao Chen. Liao Chongjun a little bit.

    Seeing Zheng Nuanyang like this, Liao Chen continued.

    "Since I was sensible, I have been living with my grandparents. Liao Chongjun and that woman didn't care about me at all. When I was about nine years old, my grandpa and grandma passed away, so I was taken home by those two people. You know they What did you do to me?"

    Liao Chen wanted to arouse the sympathy of this person first, and Liao Chen was very aggrieved by the appearance of being hurt.

    "Since I moved into their house, they haven't been in charge of me. If it weren't for the inheritance my grandma left me, I'm afraid I would have starved to death. The woman also took away the money my grandma gave me every month. Pocket money, that man watched the nanny bullying me and completely ignored it, so I spent the money to investigate them, and I found out about you and about...another man."

    Listening blankly to Liao Chen's words, Zheng Nuan Yang is trying to digest the news, knowing who the man and woman the child in front of him is talking about, he can't help feeling that the child in front of him is really smart.

    "I investigated the people in the hospital and found out that I was born in the same hospital as Zheng Fan on the same day, and then I investigated the doctors who participated in the operation at that time, and only then learned from one of the doctors that I was not the child of that woman, but you As for that woman's child, it is not Liao Chongjun's child, but the child of an illegitimate child of the Liao family, so I came to you."

    If the previous news made Zheng Nuanyang hard to digest, then What Liao Chen said now hit him on the head like a bolt from the blue.

    The child I have raised for eleven years is not my own? This, how is this possible?

    Faced with Zheng Nuanyang's completely unbelievable appearance, Liao Chen continued.

    "I can do a DNA test with you, but don't go to that doctor named Zhou Hanbai anymore. Zhou Hanbai also knew about my replacement, but he didn't tell you." A