6.6

I really didn't expect the protagonist to fight so hard for "true love" again after being reborn. Liao Chen felt sorry for the original Liao Chen in his heart for a while, but he already has someone he likes. Spend with the people you like.

    "Impossible." Liao Chen refused without any hesitation.

    "I already have a boyfriend, he is the one I like, just like you said, we are not suitable at all, Yan Bai and I are the most suitable, Shao Xuxia, I hope you will not appear in the future between me and Yan Bai In front of you, you also know that I will never say anything a second time, a breakup is a breakup, and we have nothing to do with each other."

    This time, Liao Chen behaved like the original owner, who was silent and silent when things happened. To be honest, when Shao Xuxia broke up with the original owner, although the original owner was in pain, he didn't talk about getting back together with Shao Xuxia, and even kept guarding Shao Xuxia. To be honest, Liao Chen really didn't like such an original owner.

    Being rejected so directly and mercilessly, Shao Xuxia didn't have the face to stay any longer, and ran out of the restaurant, seemingly crying, but that had nothing to do with Liao Chen.

    Gu Yanbai showed a smile as if he had won a battle. This smile was full of undisguised happiness. He liked Liao Chen and hoped that Liao Chen could like him. Now Liao Chen is in front of his ex-boyfriend. In other words, when he likes him, Gu Yanbai's fear gradually begins to disappear.

    In fact, from the very beginning when we were together with Liao Chen, Gu Yanbai felt like he had a beautiful dream, but the more beautiful the dream, the less he wanted to wake up, but the appearance of Shao Xuxia made Gu Yanbai afraid , made Gu Yanbai feel insecure, until today, when he heard Liao Chen personally say that he likes him, his heart was completely relieved, and the smile on his face was also full of sweetness.

    "Are you happy?" Liao Chen saw Gu Yanbai sitting down, took Gu Yanbai's hand to play again, and looked at Gu Yanbai dotingly.

    Gu Yanbai nodded, Liao Chen defended him on this matter, which made him feel very good, and the smile on his face couldn't stop.

    "Then won't you give me some small reward?"

    Stretching out a hand and tapping twice on his right cheek, Liao Chen turned on the shameless mode again, wanting the happy Gu Yanbai to kiss him in public.

    Gu Yanbai's ears turned red immediately, and he felt that Liao Chen was holding his hand tightly, but for some reason, he suddenly had an urge, the urge to let everyone know that the man in front of him belonged to him.

    Standing up slightly from the chair, he quickly leaned down on the table, Gu Yanbai kissed Liao Chen's right cheek lightly, and then immediately returned to the chair, making Liao Chen smile happily.

    He didn't know that he was showing his affection frantically. When the waiter came over with the dishes, Gu Yanbai's body suddenly became a little stiff. Thinking of his inappropriate actions just now, he didn't know if the waiter saw it. Something is not quite right.

    Liao Chen naturally saw the waiter who served the food before, and saw the waiter's expression that was not quite right. He didn't feel any pressure at all. He almost came out of the closet in every world. For people with different attributes, ignoring the people around him became what Liao Chen did the most.

    After the two had dinner, they went back to school together. Besides being busy these days, Liao Chen also started to teach Gu Yanbai how to read stocks. They both studied economics, so they are very sensitive to things like stocks. Unlike Liao Chen, what Liao Chen learned in each world will be accurately applied, unlike Ziqing who will start every world again, so now Liao Chen can say that if he wants to make money, there is no pressure .