9.8

After returning home, Liang Sujie was talking about the people and things she met that day. She was also selling clothes for the first time, so the female boss taught her a lot. Liao Chen was happy to hear what she said, and did not interrupt. After listening to her quietly, he opened his mouth.

    "Mom, I want to buy a refrigerator for business, can I?" The

    two of them had finished their meal and were resting now. When they heard Liao Chen's words, Liang Sujie was taken aback for a moment, and then asked in doubt.

    "Business?"

    Although Liang Sujie's father was in business, she really didn't know what a refrigerator was, and why her son wanted to do business.

    "Yes, I know how to make ice cream. I want to make ice cream and sell it on the street, so that we can earn a lot of money and be able to visit grandpa and grandma."

    Liao Chen knows how to soften Liang Sujie's heart method, so Liang Sujie's eyes were red when she heard this, and she hugged Liao Chen in her arms. She was actually uneasy. Even if she decided to live in this strange city, she would be afraid. If it wasn't for her son With her, she probably doesn't even know if she can persist in living now.

    "Chenchen, my mother will make money to support the family and let you go to school. You are still young, so you have to leave the money-making to your mother. Mom promises that she will make Chenchen happy every day, okay?"

    Now Liao Chen is Liang Sujie's pillar, she is actually worried. During the time when Liao Chen went out, she was very worried in the store, always looking outside the door, for fear that Liao Chen would not come Seeing Liao Chen's return, she felt relieved. For her, Liao Chen can be said to be all the strength she can persevere now.     Liao Chen could feel Liang Sujie's thoughts, but he felt that his soul was an adult, and he was embarrassed to be raised by a woman, so he performed the Dafa of acting like a baby again.     "Mom, I know that my mother will make money to support the family~ but I also want to be with my mother. If I can do business, I will put the refrigerator on the street where my mother works. Whenever my mother wants to see me See, in this way, I can also see my mother every day, okay~"

    When Liao Chen acted like a baby, she almost couldn't bear it anymore, but Liang Sujie obviously liked this. When she saw Liao Chen acting like a baby, distress flashed in her eyes. After kissing Liao Chen's face, she agreed.

    "Then... okay, tell me what you want to do first. If you are too tired, I will never agree to let you make a voice. I told Sister Fang that I would take you to work." Okay, do you know?"

    Thinking that Liao Chen really didn't want to leave her, Liang Sujie said that if the so-called business Liao Chen said was really something that children can do, she would agree with Liao Chen's idea, if not, she would plan to Take Liao Chen to work.

    Liao Chen was also deeply touched by Liang Sujie's maintenance, so he hurriedly told Liang Sujie what he had seen and heard today, as well as the price of the refrigerator and the prices of various things he inquired about, that is to say, if he wanted to spread it out, Then it will cost at least 900 yuan. Listening to her seven-year-old son talking so eloquently, Liang Sujie suddenly remembered that when she was a child, she often heard her mother talk about her father’s business experience when she was a child. Seeing this good boy, Liang Sujie suddenly felt that , it would be great if her father could be by her side, he would definitely be able to educate this child well. 

    In the end, under Liao Chen's hard work, Liang Sujie still agreed to Liao Chen's request, but the two of them were required to be together, so Liang Sujie took half an hour off with Sister Fang after lunch at noon the next day. Liao Chen went to the electrical appliance store to buy a refrigerator. At first, the young man thought that Liao Chen would never come again, but who knew that Liao Chen actually brought his mother here. After seeing Liang Sujie, the young man's face suddenly turned red. He felt that Liao Chen's mother was very young and outrageously beautiful, and her speech became difficult.