8.8

Sometimes, when you think that troubles can be solved, but someone insists on killing them, no one can stop them.

    In the past few days, Zheng Nuanyang has started to contact people to sell the previous house in the city. Although he did not go there, fortunately, Zheng Nuanyang hired a good lawyer before, and the lawyer quickly sold Zheng Nuanyang Yang's house was sold. Of course, although the price was a bit low, Zheng Nuanyang still didn't say anything after signing.

    Ever since Liao Chen knew Zheng Nuanyang's idea of ​​going abroad, he wanted to deal with the matter of Qiuyelu first, so after a few phone calls, some strangers came to the village, they were experts from other places, and After these experts from other places collected autumn leaves and greens in a special way, they left the village. Of course, Liao Chen would not give the prescription of that medicine to others easily, so he made it himself with the things those people brought. After some experimental drugs, let them take them back for experimentation. If they are very effective, then Liao Chen will sell them the prescription.

    Liao Chen is very confident. Even if he takes his medicine for testing, there is no way to know the composition. The most precious thing about a medicine is not how many herbs are in the medicine, but the content of these medicines. , A fixed content will make the drug have such an effect, and according to Liao Chen's configuration, if you want to use autumn leaf green to get out this drug similar to anesthetic, it will definitely not work for at least three to five years.

    However, the person introduced by Lawyer Xiao is quite good. This time, Lawyer Xiao also came here. The expert doctor he introduced happened to be his good brother. His brother is a medical family who has studied medicine for generations. There is a big hospital in his family. After knowing Liao Chen's thoughts, the first thing Lawyer Xiao thought of was his good brother. In this way, Liao Chen didn't have to worry about exposure.

    Zheng Fan has also stayed in the village for the past few days. After all, he is still young, so when playing in the village, it is like a bird entering the forest. He is very happy playing with the children. When those friends asked Zheng Fanliao When Chen was who he was, he would always say that Liao Chen was his elder brother, obviously Liao Chen was not as tall as Zheng Van Gogh.

    Perhaps children are like this, they have a natural sense of fear of the strong, so when Liao Chen is already a little bean, no children dare to act presumptuously in front of Liao Chen, and always act obediently in front of Liao Chen .

    Liao Chen was annoyed by the children for a few days before, but felt that coaxing the children was too tiring, so he sat at the head of the village to catch his breath. As a result, a person came from afar, which made Liao Chen a little unbelievable.

    That's right, the person who walked over from afar turned out to be Lin Qingyun! Lin Qingyun was holding the camera at this time, with his head lowered as if he was checking the photos in the camera. When he raised his head and saw Liao Chen, he ran over quickly, stretched out his hand and touched Liao Chen's head and said.

    "Chenchen, you're here too. Do you have any relatives here? I'm here to travel and find inspiration." Lin Qingyun kept talking like a chatterbox, but Liao Chen looked at the This person has a different kind of suspicion in his eyes.

    "En." Nodding his head, he agreed to the man's words. Liao Chen only felt that the appearance of Lin Qingyun in front of him was too weird and abrupt, and there were too many things that Liao Chen couldn't figure out.

    Is this person in front of you Ziqing?

    He suspected that ever since he came to this world, he always felt that this person's appearance was extra deliberate, as if deliberately attracting his attention, the coincidence under such circumstances was too coincidental, and this person... cannot determine his identity.