5.3

Liao Chen's performance greatly exceeded Screenwriter Wang's prediction, making Screenwriter Wang think that maybe the rumors are not credible, and it is possible that Liao Chen might not be a vase, but this cannot change Screenwriter Wang's view of Liao Chen's face, yes, there is such a A perfect face is enough to limit Liao Chen's acting skills and prevent him from playing some outstanding roles.

    No matter how outstanding Liao Chen's performance is, in the eyes of screenwriter Wang, he is not suitable for the role of Su Runzhi. What's more, Liao Chen himself is not a particularly professional actor. What he plays is just a doctor who has gone through hardships That's all.

    In the end, screenwriter Wang still felt that Liao Chen was not suitable for the role of Su Runzhi, and Liao Chen gave his revised script to screenwriter Wang. Obviously, he also felt that he was not born to act.

    After doing all this, Liao Chen got up and left. He felt that although the TV series "Benevolent Doctor" was famous, it was not the only famous one. What's more, if he wanted to act, he had a better script.

    Director Zhou looked at Liao Chen differently, but it was not easy for Liao Chen to try the protagonist of "The Benevolent Doctor".

    After leaving the audition hall, Sister Zhang hurried up to inquire.

    "What's going on?"

    Liao Chen saw Sister Zhang's nervous look, and knew that Sister Zhang was worried for him. In the later stage, Sister Zhang offended many people because of Liao Chen. Doing bad things with good intentions, but generally speaking, he is still a candidate who will not betray Liao Chen.

    "It's okay." Whether he is selected or not, it doesn't really have a big impact on Liao Chen. What he wants to do is not just an actor. In order to be able to suppress the owner of another system, Liao Chen feels that he must Start working hard now.  

   Walking outside with Sister Zhang, Liao Chen glanced at the corner inadvertently, and found that the young man who was sitting there was gone, but thinking about that person's body, Liao Chen also felt that it was justifiable.

    The audition ended just like that. When the reporters outside saw Liao Chen approaching, they all flocked to him. Although Liao Chen was only a third-tier idol, because of this face and the popularity of "Doctor Ren", many reporters already Thinking of tomorrow's headlines, about "Benevolence Doctor", whether it is inside or outside the circle, there are more or less attention.

    "Liao Chen, are you auditioning there? May I ask which role you are auditioning for?" "

    Liao Chen, Director Zhou issued audition invitations to all the actors. Do you think you can be selected by Director Zhou?" "Liao

    Chen , may I ask the former model Cui Xinya to say that she has an unusual relationship with you, is this true?"

    Various voices came from all directions, and Liao Chen couldn't help but frown, for such a noisy environment, Liao Chen I don't feel so comfortable.

    "Everyone be quiet, we Liao Chen are not accepting any interviews right now, please make way, let's make way." Sister Zhang gave full play to her ability as a manager and stopped all reporters' long guns and short guns. Leaving the front, he walked past the outside of the net that was protecting Liao Chen step by step.

    "Ah!!! Someone has fainted!!!" At this moment, a fierce scream made everyone look in the direction of the sound, only to see a female star covering her mouth and looking at the fainted in panic. The boy on the ground.