7.14

After staying abroad for more than ten days, Liao Chen completely forgot about his college entrance examination results. On the morning of the day when the college entrance examination results were released, Liao Chen's side was in the evening. Phone...

    that's right! It was early morning here for Liao Chen, but Teacher Wang and Principal Lu were so excited that they completely forgot about this incident. Who made Liao Chen directly create a miracle?

    right! Miracle! ! Liao Chen not only created a miracle belonging to No. 2 High School, but also created a miracle belonging to Mingzhu City, and even all high school students! !

    Because of the principal's relationship, Liao Chen took the exam twice. He took the liberal arts exam and the science exam, so when the scores came out, the liberal arts score was 747! And the science score is 749! ! Such a result is almost against the sky in this exam. You must know that after the exam, all the teachers finally saw the true face of the exam papers and thought that this year's exam questions were generally more difficult. Under such circumstances, Liao Chen Almost full marks! You know, the student below Liao Chen scored 732 points. Of course, this is a liberal arts student, and science students are more difficult. The student below is 724 points, which is a difference of more than ten and twenty points. ! This kind of situation is almost unprecedented. Principal Lu and Teacher Wang can almost imagine that the reporter will come to the school to interview...

    "Liao Chen, you are not only the number one student in liberal arts and science in Mingzhu City, but also the number one student in science and arts. Our provincial champion!! I already know from the above that your score is the highest this time. No one in our province has a higher score than you. I don’t know about other cities for the time being. I think the news will come soon. It will spread, when do you plan to come back?"

    There is such a genius as a student, thinking that such a genius came from his own school, Teacher Wang and Principal Lu were very excited, their faces turned red with excitement, and Liao Chen didn't really care.

    In fact, he only relied on the accumulation of several worlds, and he has almost a photographic memory. Under such circumstances, he has learned a lot by himself, and he doesn't think it is strange to be admitted to the first place. Yes, so he said.

    "Grandpa Lu, Uncle Wang, I bought a company here in the United States. I'm afraid I won't be able to go back for the time being. It will take ten days to go back. If there are reporters coming to the school to interview, you can ask them to interview first, and then let them wait until Ten days later, I will personally ask them to conduct an interview. As for what to do in the middle, Grandpa Lu and Uncle Wang, you know that, in my current situation, I don’t want to be disturbed by that family..."

    Liao Chen said the date of going back, and sold A little poor, he just wanted to make this matter a big deal, as long as it happened, he would be more beautiful when he went back, and Liao's father and Liao's mother would regret it more and more, right?

    "Well, if the reporter comes, we will explain it for you, but you also know that reporters dig more news now, so I might expose some things about you, okay?"

    Teacher Wang said at this time, he A phone call with the principal, no way, too excited.

    "Yes." Liao Chen promised that he was not afraid of his affairs being revealed, because the worse his life was, the more disgust Liao's father and Liao mother would suffer, and he believed that as long as Ke Shulin investigated all this, He will definitely come to him, but he has been waiting for this day for a long time...