Arc 3.1 Happy to-be Father Ex-boyfreind.

After spending his whole life on the road of constantly exploring medicine, Liao Chen returned to the space, which was still so lonely, but this time he did not stay in the space, and directly entered the next plot, becoming a doctor Liao Chen has learned enough respect in his life.

That is respect for life.

A doctor, when faced with countless painful lives, what he does is to save these lives, and these suffering people, no matter how difficult the choice is, will choose to live hard, and Liao Chen is here These people know respect, respect for the lives of others, and respect for their own lives.

Because Liao Chen made a lot of achievements in that world last time and changed the lives of many people in that world, the system did not take back the space when Liao Chen performed the task again, but let Liao Chen carry it with him. The scope of use is set by the system.

Different from other times, this time Liao Chen woke up while walking. It was just a blink of an eye, and passers-by did not know that a young man had replaced his soul.

The memory of the original owner has not been transmitted yet. Liao Chen saw a milk tea shop nearby and walked in. He planned to find out the plot of this time and the memory of the original owner in this milk tea shop.

After ordering a piece of milk tea, Liao Chen sat in front of the window, the memory belonging to the original owner was constantly eroding Liao Chen's nerves, and his hand was placed on the black finger on his left hand, which means he came here with him Now there is no function of taking out, only the function of putting in is left.

According to the meaning of the system, the medical books in this space also disappeared after he left that world. If he still wants to use it, he must Collect these medical books yourself.

The name of the task object this time is also called Liao Chen. He is a 19-year-old innocent boy. He grew up under the protection of his father and brother. He is still in college and has a very beautiful girlfriend. The reason why the original owner During this period of time, he lost his mind because his beautiful girlfriend told him that she was pregnant.

After straightening out the memory of the original owner, Liao Chen intuitively felt that this mission must have something to do with this so-called pregnant girlfriend. The phone in his pocket suddenly rang, and Liao Chen took it out. After seeing the word Xin Meng on it, Pressed hang up directly.

That's right, Jiang Xinmeng, this beautiful girl from Dongguan is even three years older than the original owner, and she is the original owner's favorite girlfriend.

Having obtained the memory of the original owner, Liao Chen felt that the plot should not be so troublesome, so he began to check the plot, and the plot he saw made Liao Chen feel overwhelmed every minute.

This is simply a story of a Dongguan heroine who is good! ! ! Liao Chen, who is born pure and kind, went to Dongguan for the first time to play around under the leadership of his classmates. There, Liao Chen met the goddess in his dream, that is, Liao Chen's current girlfriend Jiang Xinmeng. Women are Liao Chen's favorite... So Liao Chen began to pursue Jiang Xinmeng without telling his friends, not caring that Jiang Xinmeng's work was born in Dongguan, and then finally embraced the beauty.

If this is the end of a story, then it is a good ending, but unfortunately, this is just the beginning.

After being with the goddess, Liao Chen lived extremely happily every day, but three months later, the goddess suddenly told him that she was pregnant and the child belonged to him, and Liao Chen was also fascinated I vaguely remembered that once I was drunk and seemed to spend the night at the goddess' house, so I was very happy to tell my father and brother that I planned to bring my pregnant girlfriend home.