8.9

Zhou Hanbai only felt that the child in front of him was like a demon. He already felt that Liao Chen was disturbing him, but now he looked at Liao Chen with a ferocious expression. At this time, there were bursts of pain in his body, which made his face turn pale. , After hearing Liao Chen's words, he was even more angry.

    Trying hard to suppress his pain, Zhou Hanbai still didn't believe that he couldn't get a child, so he immediately extended his hand towards Liao Chen. Naturally, Liao Chen would not let him succeed, and the silver needle stuck in Zhou Hanbai's arm again, making Zhou Hanbai Lost feeling in one hand.

    Liao Chen believes that medical skills, like learning, must be consolidated. If they are not consolidated, they will definitely regress. Therefore, he plans to develop in the direction of medical skills in his life. His previous space is actually He has always been able to collect things, and occasionally he will collect a lot of things when he thinks about it, but because there is no way to take them out, so after a long time, Liao Chen will always forget to put things in it. He always feels that this space will be absolutely necessary to him in the future. It is very useful, so he habitually puts things in the space, and now he can't remember how many things he put in the space.

    That's right, ever since he learned that time in the space is static and that things won't break if placed on top of it, Liao Chen always puts things in the space, including food, without hesitation. Liao Chen always felt that he might not be so ordinary Fengshun. He always felt that there would be more problems. He must prepare in advance, such as food and medicine in the space, and various medicines. Chen has prepared a lot, and he thinks this space will be of great use in the future.

    In fact, he himself feels that there are still refutations in this space. For example, when he used the space in the first world, there were herbs planted in the space, which definitely proved that time was flowing in the space, but now he can’t take things. After that, time stopped. Although he didn't understand why, Liao Chen always felt that this space would be of great use, so he didn't pursue this matter too much.     "Uncle, what do you want to do to me?" Without the cuteness before, Liao Chen's face is expressionless, not like a child at all, the gloom in those eyes seems to be absorbed into Zhou Hanbai's mind through the eyes , only Liao Chen was left in front of Zhou Hanbai's eyes.

    "I, I'm going to kill you..." As if hypnotized, Zhou Hanbai said blankly, his eyes were out of focus at this moment.

    He had murderous intentions towards Liao Chen in his heart before, so his eyes naturally met Liao Chen's extremely intensely. Therefore, it only took a while for his already collapsed thinking to be controlled by Liao Chen, hypnotized, and sure enough. It is a very useful thing.

    Liao Chen looked at Zhou Hanbai who had been hypnotized by him in front of him, and felt that this method is very good for dealing with a person. Fortunately, he did not forget much after learning hypnotism before, and now it is of great help. After thinking about it How to deal with this hypocritical man, Liao Chen only felt that it would be better to make this man pay for what he did, so he raised the corners of his lips and said.

    "Didn't you already kill me Uncle...why do you still want to kill me? Don't...uncle...don't know that I've... been fooled to death by uncle..." Looking at Zhou Hanbai, Liao Chen's voice was very slow , but passed into Zhou Hanbai's ears like a curse, everything that happened when he delivered Zheng Nuanyang that year suddenly appeared in Zhou Hanbai's mind.

    When people fall into fear, they will think of the things they have done, and the things they have regretted or feared. Therefore, the situation when Zhou Hanbai delivered Zheng Nuanyang appeared in Zhou Hanbai's mind.     "Uncle, you strangled me with your own hands, didn't you? You were right next to the operating table, and after you delivered me, you couldn't wait to strangle me with your hands, remember... you were wearing white clothes , I have blood all over my body, and your hands are also covered with blood..."     Liao Chen originally thought of using Autumn Leaf Green to kill Zhou Hanbai, but after thinking about it, he felt that letting this person die in a nightmare would also be a problem. A good idea, so a weird smile appeared on his face, like a demon crawling out of hell.