5.9

Su Qingqing is a girl who has entered the society. Like every girl, she has an idol that she admires. Ever since Su Qingqing saw Liao Chen on TV for the first time, Su Qingqing fell in love with her. The star named Liao Chen on the second floor, even though his acting skills are not very good, at least his face looks impeccable.

    In girlhood, the first person every girl sees is always the most handsome in the crowd, and Su Qingqing is the same, so with such a handsome idol, Su Qingqing doesn't think it's a mistake not to know how to act , It's like the saying on the Internet, handsome and self-willed.

    Su Qingqing became a fan of Liao Chen in the fourth year of Liao Chen's debut. At that time, Liao Chen filmed an idol drama. He was the second male in the idol drama. He played a very gentle man. At that time, many fans were Because of Liao Chen's character, he became a fan of Liao Chen.

    Next, Liao Chen's performance was not very good, but many fans never gave up on Liao Chen, until they encountered "Benevolent Doctor", which changed Liao Chen's status in the entertainment industry. To be honest, many viewers don't like watching historical dramas too much Yes, it may be because she is relatively young, so she likes to watch idol dramas when watching TV. When "Doctor Ren" was broadcast, Su Qingqing was still in college. For Liao Chen, she watched "Doctor Ren" with her friends. "This TV series, but I didn't expect my friend to become a fan of Liao Chen after watching this TV series.

    Liao Chen played a doctor with superb medical skills in the TV series "Benevolent Doctor", and his temperament gave people a feeling that he had been influenced by medical books for a long time, and Liao Chen's performance in that TV series was not like the previous idols As exaggerated as in the drama, he is like a real doctor, with those calm eyes that people can't help but believe.  

   The popularity of "Benevolent Doctor" quickly increased Liao Chen's popularity, and various levels of news began to spread on the Internet. Every time Su Qingqing saw Liao Chen being slandered, she would always put on a vest She started directly, because she liked Liao Chen, Su Qingqing also met a group of like-minded friends, and even found out that several friends planned to enroll in the Department of Chinese Medicine in the future because of the TV series "Benevolent Doctor".

    That's right, the effect of "Benevolent Doctor" is not only Liao Chen's popularity, but the impact on the Chinese medicine industry. Through "Benevolent Doctor", many viewers have truly seen the ancient Chinese medicine that belongs to their own country. The medical skills are so powerful, and patients who did not believe in Chinese medicine began to try to use Chinese medicine to treat themselves, and many students became interested in Chinese medicine and applied to the Department of Chinese medicine. Thirty percent, and there are many Chinese medicine experts who said that Chinese medicine has not declined, and Chinese medicine also has its own treatment methods for new diseases...

    Su Qingqing studied finance, and one of her little sisters is a doctor because of "Benevolent Medicine" This TV drama reported to the Department of Chinese Medicine, and has already made a boyfriend in the Department of Chinese Medicine, and said that the Department of Chinese Medicine has the most handsome guys.

    Later, when Liao Chen terminated his contract with his agency, Su Qingqing was also very worried. Someone in the entertainment forum revealed that Liao Chen's identity was a rich second generation. Believe it, if Liao Chen is really a rich second generation, then he should have won the role for himself through his backstage. How could he wait until he has been in the circle for ten years before he has the opportunity of "Benevolent Doctor"?   

  As a fan, Su Qingqing is very happy to watch her idol become more and more popular, so when she found out that the latest "Qingguo" was filmed by Liao Chen's entertainment company, Su Qingqing said she was not surprised, it was definitely a fake , but I just didn’t expect that the rumor on the forum that Liao Chen was a rich second generation turned out to be true...     The piano piece "Twilight Years" has been in Su Qingqing’s mobile phone, and she will listen to it whenever she is free. Liao Chen used to be a Actors, fans of them all know it, but when Liao Chen played the piano in a tuxedo, the shock was always in Su Qingqing's mind.