Arc 10.1 Spare Tire Author Ex-Boyfreind.

After returning to the space, Liao Chen didn't stop, and directly chose to enter the next world. For him, the tasks in those worlds were just his adjustments, and he just wanted to be with Ziqingzi. Now that he had chosen If you go down this road, then you must keep going.

    When Liao Chen came back to his senses again, he found himself sitting in front of the computer with his hands on the computer, looking at the computer, and what he saw was such a passage.

    [Jun Yiyao looked at the house where he had lived for sixteen years in flames, completely changing the place in his memory. Lying on the ground, he tried his best to cover his mouth to prevent himself from making any sound. Swallowing all the resentment and anger into his stomach, Jun Yiyao calmly watched the flames spread across the entire villa...]

    The outline of the book "King's Landing" appeared in his mind involuntarily, and Liao Chen understood it in an instant. This time the occupation is the author? Otherwise, why would you be so interested in novels?

    Leaning back and lying on the chair, Liao Chen began to accept the memory of this body, but found it very interesting.

    This is the first time he has come into contact with the profession of an author. This time his identity is a freelance author. Of course, it does not mean that the kind of famous book is published casually, but a new author who has just become popular. His name is still Liao Chen, it has not changed.

    Liao Chen's pen name is Hen Li, a pen name that is not easy to remember. He is now twenty-six years old and has been writing for nearly seven years. During these seven years, Liao Chen said he was popular, but It's not very popular, and the book in his hand has published two books, but it's not right to say that he is a great god, at best, he is just a small god, and he can earn one million a year, which is already quite good among his peers.

    Liao Chen likes history, he writes all historical texts, and his grades are quite good. Because of his long-term coding, he doesn't have much contact with other people, and he has always had a goddess in his heart, who was when he was in school. A senior, that senior is not the most beautiful, but she is the most gentle. Liao Chen fell in love with this senior after being helped by this senior once in a while, and it lasted eight years after liking her so much.

    Liao Chen is an orphan, he is withdrawn and indifferent, only when facing this goddess, he will be shy and speechless, even dare not call the goddess.

    This situation lasted until more than two months ago. Liao Chen met the former female senior at the class reunion again, and found that the female senior was not doing very well. My wish—to confess to the goddess-senpai.

    I don't know why, it seems like God is attached to me, the female senior sister actually agreed to date him, he was so happy, and after a week, he bought a lot of clothes and accessories for the senior sister, he didn't understand How to please a woman, he did everything according to the novels he had written. He was like a fool who fell in love, cheerfully pleasing this goddess.

    After accepting the memory, Liao Chen knew that there was definitely something wrong with that woman. What's more, the goddess Ye Wanzhi in the memory did not seem to be very normal. As a doctor, Liao Chen felt that this woman What's more, she is definitely pregnant, and the original owner didn't have any in-depth communication with Ye Wanzhi in the memory.

    Feeling that the plot this time would be very bloody, Liao Chen sighed, and then began to accept the plot. Sure enough, as he expected, he was another extremely bitter cannon fodder.

    This plot can be said to be a history of the rise of a man. Of course, this man is not Liao Chen, but a man named Yang Anhao. Yang Anhao is a handsome man. He inherited his mother's appearance and studied well since childhood. He went to university smoothly, and even had the goddess Ye Wanzhi as his girlfriend, but after graduating from university, something happened to Yang Anhao's family. His father was hit and killed, and the driver who caused the accident escaped. He washed his face with tears every day, and after dealing with his father's funeral, Yang Anhao started working. As a result, Yang Anhao, who had gone to college, had high-mindedness and low-handedness. Soon after he found a job, he felt that he was not suitable for him, so he came and went again and again, but there was no job.