9.6

Liang's mother didn't expect that her daughter was really on the other end of the phone. In fact, in the past few years, it's not that no one pretended to be Liang Sujie to call their husband and wife, but the ultimate purpose was to ask for money. She cheated a lot of money, but still insisted on looking for Liang Sujie.

    This daughter is their lifeblood and their only child. How can they not feel sorry for her? When telling Liang Sujie that she might be kidnapped, Liang's mother fainted on the ground. She really couldn't accept such a fact.

    Although Father Liang is a big man, sometimes he is not without heartache. He has been cheated several times over the years, so he dare not speak after hearing the voice on the other end of the phone, because he is afraid that the other end of the phone is another scam. As for Liang Sujie's elopement back then, not many people knew about it, only members of the Luo family, so when he heard Luo Anyi mentioned on the phone, Father Liang had already confirmed that this was his daughter , otherwise the eyes won't be red.

    "Susu, where are you? Mom is so worried about you. Where have you been all these years..." Liang's mother cried as she spoke, remembering that the police told them that Liang Sujie might be trafficked When she thought of this possibility, Liang's mother couldn't accept it. Now that she heard her daughter's voice again, she wanted to know how her daughter was doing all these years and how she was doing well...

    Liang Sujie heard her mother's crying and felt that there was a sharp knife I kept poking back and forth in my heart, thinking of my parents' love for me, and these things I did because of my willfulness, now I feel regretful, and said with a choked voice.     "Mom, don't worry. I'm fine now. After a while, I will go back to see you. Mom, tell Dad, don't worry about me, and don't look for me. I will go back by myself in a few days, you guys Don't worry..."  

   Liao Chen stood aside, watching Liang Sujie burst into tears, he seemed to suddenly understand why a mother can give everything for her child, and after Liang Sujie escaped, she was afraid of her family because of her The matter was despised by others, so he chose not to go home. In fact, Liao Chen didn't know if it was the right way, but he knew that if the person on the other end of the phone loved Liang Sujie, he would definitely not allow Liang Sujie to keep going. floating outside.

    Liang's mother was expecting to ask where her daughter was, and planned to go to find her, but she didn't expect her daughter to say such words, crying even more painful, and she couldn't ask what she wanted to say, while Liang's father on the side directly said Taking the phone from Liang's mother, she said in a blunt and forceful tone.

    "Susu, where are you now? Your mother and I will rush over here."

    If there is no room for rejection, Liang's father, as a man, made a decision that neither Liang's mother nor Liang Sujie would resist in this family. What's more, Liang's father only had one daughter, Liang Sujie, and he raised Liang Sujie as a treasure since he was a child. Even if his daughter was lost in nearly eight years, he still didn't give up looking for her, and he didn't even give birth to other children. , it can be seen that this man loves Liang Sujie.

    When Liang Sujie heard her father's tough and familiar business, she covered her mouth and continued to cry. For a moment, she wanted to tell her father that she was in Changchun now, but what happened after she told her? Do you want your parents to come and find her? Let her parents know that she has lived this kind of life for nearly eight years... She dare not, she is afraid, she is afraid of seeing the distressed eyes of her parents, and also afraid of the angry appearance of her father... She has been in the eyes of her parents since she was a child. Proud, she doesn't want to be a stain in her parents' life, she can't let them know that she has experienced so many cruel things...     Liao Chen looked at Liang Sujie who was holding her mouth and trying to suppress her crying, and suddenly felt that this Perhaps it is the love between relatives, thinking about each other, and wanting to present the best side to each other, reporting good news but not bad news, no matter when, children after growing up, or parents, seem to treat each other like this The opponent's.     "Mom, let me talk to grandpa and grandma?"