2.7

Time is the most happy thing, but it also makes people experience the most painful experience in time.

    Liao Chen once read a comic. In this comic, life and death are a pair of lovers who love each other very much, and life quietly gave the gift in his hand to death in time to show its love.

    During the first crossing, Liao Chen was a person who was almost paralyzed. On that hospital bed, Liao Chen experienced the most inexplicable loneliness and intolerance in the world, and during the nights tortured by the illness, he also experienced it time and time again. When it came to the hardships of living, the bone-piercing pain made Liao Chen want to live, no matter how difficult it was, he had to work hard to live.

    But this time, although the body that Liao Chen traveled through had congenital heart disease, it didn't recur much because of the prescriptions in ancient books. Liao Chen, who had learned medical skills, saw all kinds of patients. A unique life is seen in these patients.

    If the person you love is no longer handsome, but full of vicissitudes; if the person you love is no longer healthy, but sick; if the person you love is no longer as beautiful as before, but twice as ugly , will you still love him as before?

    After becoming an intern at Liao's Hospital, Liao Chen has seen too many life and death. A girl suffering from liver cancer broke up with her boyfriend cruelly, and then fainted on the bed alone. The filial young man secretly donated his kidney to his father with kidney failure without telling his family. In order to save their son on the bed, a pair of parents planned to Give birth to a new child to treat this son...

There are too many things in this world that Liao Chen can't understand, maybe his feelings are like this, from his unbearable heart when he saw the first patient, to his indifference afterward, He just understands that he is just a doctor and cannot change patients' decisions. The only thing he can do is to treat their illnesses and save their lives.    

 Today's Liao's has completely gained a very high status in the hearts of the people, but within half a year, the strong rise of Liao's Hospital and Liao's Pharmaceutical Factory has changed the lives of countless people, and Liao's will also create and benefit the public. Not to mention that Liao's hospital has reissued the medical insurance policy due to the support of the state. Nowadays, many patients will think of Liao's when they get sick.

    It was another sunny morning. When Lin Miaomiao woke up from the bed, she screamed. After screaming, she immediately found the mirror. After seeing the extremely young face in the mirror, she couldn't believe it.

    This is a very ordinary-looking room. There are some small girls in the room, and the sheets on the bed are also pink, and Lin Miaomiao threw the mirror directly after looking in the mirror. to the ground.

    "Why is this... why is this..." Touching her face in disbelief, Lin Miaomiao's eyes were full of collapse and madness. She clearly remembered that she was going to spend the fifth anniversary of their wedding and honeymoon with her husband. Why was it just It became like this after sleeping? ? ?

    For some reason, Lin Miaomiao immediately started rummaging through the cabinets, and finally found her mobile phone and ID card in the cabinet beside the bed. When she saw the time on the mobile phone, Lin Miaomiao completely collapsed on the bed...

    Seven years ago... She actually went back to seven years ago...

    This Lin Miaomiao is no longer the Lin Miaomiao before, but the Lin Miaomiao who was reborn after time travel. Lin Miaomiao's own name is actually not Lin Miaomiao, she traveled to Lin Miaomiao three hundred years later, and after discovering that her identity was actually the lover of Liao Chen, the father of the sharp knife, she was once excited, But then it was discovered that Liao Chen not only had a serious congenital heart disease, but also had a very vicious personality, which made Lin Miaomiao not have a good impression of the father of the sharp knife.