7.25

Here, Ke Shulin and his wife already knew about Liao Chen, and even blamed themselves for Liao Chen's affair, and Liao Chen also found out from Sui Mingzhi that Ke Shulin went to the hospital to investigate him. Liao Chen knew about it before. Sui Mingzhi had someone in the hospital. That's right. As a forensic doctor, Sui Mingzhi knew a lot of doctors. In particular, Sui Mingzhi first became a forensic doctor and then became a lawyer.

    When Liao Chen found out about this, he remembered a classic online complaint - a forensic doctor who can't decide a case is not a good lawyer.

    Sui Mingzhi also has some contacts in the medical industry, so after knowing that Liao Chen didn't want to recognize his biological parents, Sui Mingzhi made people stare at the hospital. Notified Liao Chen.

    After Liao Chen hung up the phone, he was actually looking forward to it. He really didn't expect the plot to start at this time. It seems that Ke Anjin's body is almost unable to support it now, right? The two of them suddenly looked forward to it. If Ke Shulin knew his identity, would he ask him to donate his bone marrow? There was no way, how could it be fun to tear things up by himself? Of course, I want to tear everyone up together...

    At this time, Liao Chen's news interview video has become popular on various websites, and there are countless reposts on Weibo, and it directly hit the headlines of the news. The name, in the eyes of netizens, is like a god. From the number one in the city to the number one in the province, and then earned one million, and then became the number one in the country. As a result, people said in a blink of an eye that they directly earned 50 million , and many technical geeks expressed their great interest in the anti-virus software that Ruike Network Technology Company will develop and download in a week. The entire computer industry also maintains a unique sense of freshness for this software with a price of 50 million.

    Of course, there are also many girls and men who are clamoring to be friends and marry, especially when Liao Chen talks about adoptive parents and biological parents, they are even more protective. They feel that even if Liao Chen already has so much money, But still like a child, there are a lot of mother fans, sister fans and brother fans on the Internet.

    As for Liao Chen's new company Yeguiren Network Company, this company also appeared at the first place in the Baidu search index, and Liao Chen had already completed the website in the company before, so everyone directly entered Yeguiren Network Co., Ltd. On the company's official website, I saw a lot of character design drawings of "Game of Kings", and I just think this design drawing is so cute! Because they are all designed in ancient costumes, and the clothes look particularly beautiful, many girls immediately shouted that they must play the game after it comes out.

    At the same time, Dongfang Xi's family met Liao Chen in a hotel. The martial arts gym of Dongfang Xi's family was opened in Hangzhou, so after Liao Chen invited the family to Mingzhu City, they They rushed over quickly. Some of them read the news at the time and knew that Yeguiren was founded by this sixteen-year-old boy.

    And Dongfang Xi admired Liao Chen very much, not to mention how much money Liao Chen earned, but to say that Liao Chen could be admitted to the number one scholar in the country, so he couldn't worship him.

    After discussing the work matters, both Dongfang Xi's father and grandfather said that they left Dongfang Xi and his cousin Dongfang Yan with Liao Chen. In addition to letting them work here, it was also because Liao Chen exposed his own company in the media, so Dongfang Xi's grandfather and father thought it would be okay to let the two children stay next to Liao Chen as bodyguards or something. After all, they were also trained by themselves. Some thieves are fine.