7.35

In the end, Liao Chen watched Ah Chen accept the members of the Ke family with his own eyes. Perhaps it was because of his mother, or for other reasons, Ah Chen accepted the members of the Ke family and became the eldest son of the Ke family.

    After confirming the news, the Ke family issued a press statement immediately, and then held a press conference. They immediately stated that Liao Chen would be the eldest son of the Ke family and changed his name to Ke Ruichen. It will be taken over by Ke Ruichen after the age of twenty.

    This news has caused great turmoil in the society. Ke's enterprise is not a small enterprise, but a huge enterprise, and the chairman of Ke's enterprise actually made such a statement directly after recognizing Liao Chen, It is enough to prove that he values ​​this child, and Liao Chen's glorious history has also been mentioned. Liao Chen has changed from an abused child to a rich second generation with tens of billions of assets, but netizens still support him. Liao Chen, there is no way, who made Liao Chen so inspiring?

    Liao Chen is now by Ah Chen's side every day. He watched Ah Chen grow up step by step and learn step by step. This is no longer what he wants to pursue.

    After learning of the death of Liao's father and Liao's mother, Liao Chen once wondered why he hadn't left yet. After thinking about it, maybe it was because Ke Anliang, the master of the plot, was still there, so Liao Chen was not in a hurry.

    In three years, what can be changed in three years? It can make Ah Chen very outstanding. Now Ah Chen not only has good grades in various schools, but also has begun to contact Ke's enterprise.

    When Liao Chen knew what Ke Shulin did, he finally understood why Ah Chen said he wanted to get back his things.

    He saw that the relationship between Ah Chen and the members of the Ke family was getting better and better. Ke's mother was indeed as Ah Chen said, she was very good to Ah Chen. No matter what happened, Ke's mother would come out to support Ah Chen at the first time , Even after Ah Chen returned to Ke's house, she cooked for Ah Chen herself every day, and even the matching of clothes was made by Ke's mother.

    This is enough to prove that a mother cares about a child, and the original owner, Liao Chen, has gradually softened under such care. He no longer feels uncomfortable when he touches people before. Now every day when Ah Chen goes out , will be kissed on the cheek by Ke's mother, because Ke's mother said that she lost Ah Chen for sixteen years, and there are too many things that cannot be made up, so she wants to work hard to be a good mother, and wants to be a good one in Ah Chen's heart Mother.

    Ah Chen seems to be very satisfied with this request. He will go home after get off work or school to kiss his parents on the cheeks, and occasionally play with Ke Anjin, who is thirteen or fourteen years old. Ke Anjin seems to be sick all the time. Not tall, but at the age of thirteen or fourteen, he still looks like a child, always likes to act like a baby to Ah Chen.

    In the year Ah Chen took over Ke's company, Liao Chen got the news from Ah Chen that the most important person in the plot, Ke Anliang, had died.

    After he was brought home by Liao's father and Liao's mother, he met the girl he had killed. In order to avenge him, that girl found a group of people to do what he did to that girl back then. Liao's mother was killed by the girl's parents, and Ke Anliang fled with this fear, and finally got sick, and finally died alone in a suburb, with no one to restrain the body.

    Everything seems to be the reincarnation of heaven, and whatever the cause, there will be the effect. When Liao Chen got such a result, he actually sighed, but seeing Ah Chen seemed very happy, so he didn't say much. After all, those who once The suffering he has suffered is not something he can feel.