8.5

Playing with Zheng Nuanyang in the countryside for a few days, Zheng Nuanyang went to pick up Zheng Fan once, and Zheng Nuanyang had fun playing in this small village. Near the village, there is actually a very precious medicinal herb. This medicinal herb was widely spread after a long time. Its original functions and effects are very common. The reason why Liao Chen was able to discover this medicinal herb was because of this medicinal herb. It was researched into a medicine in his hands.

    A kind of analgesic drug that is more effective than anesthesia, and has no side effects. As long as it is used on the spot, the local skin of the person will lose sensation in three minutes, and after its effect disappears, it was developed with this drug at the same time Wipe the skin with the potion of the herb, which can reduce the pain on the skin. In addition to these, this kind of herb was added to the cosmetics by researchers who like to play with cosmetics. As a result, the scars that originally existed on the skin were greatly affected Restorative action, of course, does not refer to its leaves, but to its roots and flowers.

    The name of this herb is Autumn Leaf Green. It is actually a poisonous herb. It is usually used with some herbs. It tastes very bitter. Many people don’t like it. , you will find that it can cut people's fingers very quickly, and cause blood flow. Yes, the appearance of autumn leaves is rough, like weeds, and both the leaves and the branches are covered with If some tiny thorns are stabbed, if they are not treated, they will continue to bleed until a person bleeds to death.

    At that time, the Liao family’s laboratory did a lot of research on autumn leaf green. In fact, the earliest research was on its toxicity. Its leaves and branches can actually be made into some poisons that make people die of blood riots after eating. , and most people would not be able to discover the power of this herb at all. As for the autumn leaf green, it is that kind of small yellow flower. Most people don't understand this thing, because this thing is stinky, it smells almost stinky, and its appearance is not very good-looking.

    Generally, people who are often in contact with autumn leaf green know that autumn leaf green is easy to cause bleeding, and if you want to stop the bleeding, then use the rhizome of autumn leaf green to stop the bleeding, so that the bleeding can be stopped quickly, and autumn leaf green is now The efficacy of the herb is probably the same, and because of its toxicity, many doctors dare not use this herb indiscriminately, so in the end the medicine developed by the Liao family made many people unable to guess how the secret recipe was formulated.

    Liao Chen also tried thousands of times before he knew that the rhizome of autumn leaf green can stop bleeding, but the effect is not great, even when used alone, it has no effect at all, but when it is put together with leaves and other things , it will produce a very strong effect. After mixing these things with other medicines to prepare medicines, Liao Chen saw with his own eyes that during the indoor human experiment, half a minute after the patient took the medicine, his wound There was indeed blood flowing out quickly, and the bleeding stopped quickly after a few seconds, and the result about the anesthesia of this herb also appeared in that experiment, Liao Chen felt that he seemed to have found a way to make a fortune again... Even if it is not Even in a game company, he can still thrive.

    I was squatting on the ground and studying this Autumn Leaf Green. Generally, Autumn Leaf Green blooms in autumn. Now that it’s past autumn, the flowers of Autumn Leaf Green have fallen, but the branches and leaves are very lush. In the past few days, Liao Chen has seen the autumn leaves nearby countless times, and he doesn't know why the people in the village didn't collect and sell this medicinal herb.

    "Oh, Chenchen! Don't touch that green seedling! Otherwise, it will hurt!" The village chief has been free for the past few days and has come to play with Liao Chen every day. As soon as he came this time, he saw Liao Chen Squatting in front of Qiuyelu, he ran over nervously and hugged Liao Chen again.