8.12

The life in the United States is leisurely. Unlike domestic life, life abroad is not so cumbersome and stressful. The tension of being oppressed by Shengbo seems to disappear at once. In Lin Qingyun's manor, everyone is working hard. Adapt to life in America.

    Although Zheng Nuanyang graduated from university, his English has long been returned to the English teacher, and Zheng Fan is still young, so he can learn it slowly in the future. Liao Chen has no pressure on English at all, and so does Lin Qingyun. The two help Zheng Nuanyang He and Zheng Fan quickly became familiar with life in the United States, and posted English words everywhere in the house, helping Zheng Nuanyang and Zheng Fan to quickly enter the state.

    Zheng Nuanyang is not stupid, so he quickly integrated into life in the United States, and Zheng Fan also found a school. In order to ensure that Zheng Fan would not be bullied, Liao Chen also entered the school together. Soon I had good contact with these children in the United States, and the fear of first coming to the United States disappeared.

    Zheng Fan met a lot of friends, no longer afraid of going to school, not afraid of children who are different from him, and even liked playing with these friends, Liao Chen began to ask for leave. He has already let Lin Qingyun He helped set up a research institute. Although Lin Qingyun didn't have much money, he always had some savings, so with the money left by Liao Chen's grandma, Liao Chen will soon use Qiuyelu to develop A new type of anesthetic drug 3 was developed, and because Liao Chen added other different things, this anesthetic drug can delay the flow of blood while anesthesia, that is to say, it can greatly reduce the patient's blood pressure during surgery. The amount of blood, thereby saving the patient's life.

    This drug was named Lurui 3 by Liao Chen. To commemorate the day it was made by Liao Chen, Lin Qingyun had studied art. Although he was engaged in surgery, Lin Qingyun was still very interested in medicine. .

     After Liao Chen saw Lin Qingyun's excited appearance, the two often stayed in the research institute to study various medicines, and Liao Chen also told Lin Qingyun about the heart replacement surgery with a sharp knife, which made Lin Qingyun excited Liao Chen said that when he grows up, he will be taught how to do it, which makes Lin Qingyun very excited.

    Zheng Nuanyang has also found a job that belongs to him here. Although he said before that he returned to the countryside to do his own business, he still handles some administrative matters, so he quickly applied for a job in an American company. After becoming a member of this company, Liao Chen and the others held a celebration party for this matter.

    Life was just as they expected, without Liao Chongjun, without conspiracy, without worries, and they started their own business on this land of the United States.

    When Liao Chen was 14 years old, their green core finally started to be officially launched and entered the major hospitals in the United States, and the price of this green core was also a bit high for Liao Chen. Of course, the price of drugs in the United States is still relatively high. Low, and in China, Lvrui also began to enter the hospital, it caused a sensation in the medical world, many people want to know who made this anesthetic, but only got an English name - comers .

    In Chinese translation, this means Yeguiren, but I have never seen this person appear in front of any media or reporters, so many people are full of interest in this person. After learning that this person is from China, many doctors I want to know the identity of this person even more, but it's a pity that Liao Chen is in the United States, so it's not easy for everyone to find out.

     Three years, three years, Zheng Nuanyang resigned from his original company, he now has his own company, of course, it was Liao Chen who strongly urged him to join this company, which is Lurui's official American company, Zheng Nuanyang He always knew that Liao Chen was very smart, but he never thought that the two of them could be so smart. He thought it belonged to his son, so he disagreed, but Liao Chen didn't take it seriously, and strongly urged him to work in the company here.