8.2

After knowing all the plots and sorting out his memories, Liao Chen fell asleep. That's right, the cold medicine he took just now contained sleeping ingredients, so Liao Chen fell asleep in bed after a while.

    When he woke up again, it was already afternoon, Liao Chen got up, and then found his clothes in the closet to change. Although Liao Chen was treated coldly by Liao Chongjun and Xu Huaying, but his clothes and the like were all from him before. His grandparents prepared for him, oh, and about the shares under Liao Chen's name.

    As a large enterprise, Liao Chongjun won the position of general manager, and even became the chairman of Liao's enterprise after Liao's father died, but his shares are only 49% of the company's shares. Around, and Liao Chen's grandfather gave 30% of his shares to his son in his will, and Liao Chen 15%. In the original plot, the 10% in Liao Chen's hands Fifteen was deceived when Liao Chongjun needed it, because the last words left by Liao Chen's grandfather happened to be that Liao Chen accepted his shares at the age of sixteen, and besides these, Liao Chen's grandfather and grandmother returned Liao Chen left a lot of money, grandma loves Liao Chen so much, so even his son doesn't know about the legacy left behind, but let Liao Chen meet the lawyer when he was seriously ill.

    In the plot, Liao Chen grows up gradually, Liao Chongjun and Xu Huaying don't care about him at all, so his living expenses are all the inheritance of his grandma, and these inheritances are gradually reduced because of Liao Chen's huge expenses. It can be said that Liao Chen was lonely and helpless when he was kicked out of Liao's house in the end.

    After sorting out all his memories, Liao Chen felt that he still had a good hand. After all, the inheritance left by this grandma alone was about 10 million, enough for him to start a new one.

    Went out from the room and went downstairs, Liao Chen saw the maid who was cleaning, the maid looked up at Liao Chen, then continued to clean, she seemed to ignore Liao Chen, Liao Chen didn't intend to ignore her, this maid But he had bullied the original owner before.

    Today is Saturday, so Liao Chen doesn't have to go to school, and there is still no one at home. When Liao Chen walked to the door, he saw the driver Uncle Wang who was guarding the door. Uncle Wang was left by Liao Chen's grandparents. In the end, he betrayed Liao Chen. After all, the original Liao Chen was so useless.

    "Master, are you going out today?" Uncle Wang has not betrayed Liao Chen at this time, but he has no intention of changing Liao Chen's current situation. After all, Liao Chongjun is the current controller of the Liao family.

    "Yeah." Liao Chen nodded, he was going to go crazy this time, he had been too kind in the previous few worlds, this time the plot is so weird, and how many loopholes are there in this world?

    Liao Chen doesn't believe that Zheng Nuanyang is really the kind of man who is described as being like sunshine? Also, the man he seduced was a medical student. He raised a child like this for so many years, but he didn't realize that he didn't know his own? Liao Chen just thought it was too funny.

    His body was not discovered just because he was a child who really belonged to Liao Chongjun, and that child had nothing to do with Zheng Nuanyang. Zheng Nuanyang's so-called 'good friend' was still a doctor, so that man really didn't know everything? Liao Chen felt that the plot this time was really too general.

    After getting in the car, Uncle Wang asked Liao Chen where he was going, Liao Chen thought about it and said.

    "Take me to the nearest coffee shop." Liao Chen felt that he needed to discuss with the lawyer how to deal with grandma's inheritance in the future.