8.11

After confirming Zhou Ziqing's identity, Liao Chen kept a happy mood. He thought that he might go abroad, so he asked Zhou Ziqing.

    Zhou Ziqing said that he could go anywhere, so after the two agreed, they went to find Zheng Nuanyang.

    Zheng Nuanyang happened to be taking clothes for Zheng Fan, when he saw Liao Chen bringing Zhou Ziqing over, he looked at Zhou Ziqing strangely.

    "Dad, this is the neighbor where I lived before. They treated me very well." Liao Chen introduced.

    Zhou Ziqing also smiled and said.

    "Hello, I'm Lin Qingyun. I like Liao Chen very much. I didn't expect to meet him when I came here to Caiqing. I'm a freelance writer. I'm very happy to meet you."

    Zhou Ziqing's performance is always incomprehensible Picky, Zheng Nuanyang saw Zhou Ziqing and felt that he would not be a bad person, so he also smiled.

    "Hi, I'm Zheng Nuanyang, Liao Chen's father, I'm sorry, Chenchen, give him Fanfan's clothes for me, and I'll talk to your brother Lin."

    Liao Chen was not worried that the two would say What, so he took his clothes and walked towards the side room. When he left, he saw Zheng Fan playing with mud. I'm afraid he must have got mud all over his body, right? Otherwise, I will definitely not change clothes.

    Taking the clothes to the room, I saw that Zheng Fanzhi had already taken off his clothes and hid under the quilt, and he was covered with the quilt at this time, and he knew at a glance that he wanted to play the trick of scaring children, ignoring Liao Chen's very evil Standing in front of Zheng Fan's bed in a playful and quiet manner, and the room was a little quiet, Zheng Fan was very surprised, thinking that his father would not come, so he gently lifted the quilt, and finally saw Liao Chen close to his face. The face in front of him screamed in fright, and almost shrank to the corner of the bed.

    When Liao Chen saw Zheng Fan like this, he just thought it was very funny. Maybe anyone can raise any kind of child. Zheng Fan has been following such a warm person as Zheng Nuanyang, so he is also very innocent and very innocent. cute.

    After Zheng Fan was finally free from fear, he glared at Liao Chen, then pouted and said aggrievedly.

    "Brother, how can you scare me! You are so bad!!"

    Children's world seems to have no such hurtful words, and the worst thing they think is that you are really bad, you are too bad, and you are a bad person With such words, Liao Chen only felt that Zheng Fan in front of him was very cute.

    "Okay, the clothes I got for you, hurry up and wear them, can you wear them yourself?" Liao Chen thought that an eleven-year-old child should be able to wear clothes, but seeing Zheng Fan like this, he was really worried.

    Zheng Fan nodded, took the clothes from Liao Chen, and put them on. After putting on the clothes, he was so tired that he crawled on the bed and didn't want to get up.

    And Liao Chen looked at Zheng Fan again at this time, and was immediately amused. Yes, Zheng Fan was wearing a very cute sailor suit, which reminded Liao Lin of Liao Lin. Liao Lin was very cute when he was a child, so he Liao Lin was often asked to wear sailor suits, but Zheng Fan also had this talent.

    Liao Chen looked at Zheng Fan, blushed immediately, and struggled to speak.

    "I, I don't like this, it's, dad likes it!!!" The

    child's awkward expression, Liao Chen just thinks it's very cute, and even thinks that the child may be innocent in the plot, Who made the people the original owner met be scumbags? So Liao Chen felt that it was actually a very good thing to raise this child with him.